Roleplay Anyone? discussion

Marceline and Kassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 855 (855 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Here it is!:)

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti So I totally love your idea for the role play!

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Thanks!:) so do you have an idea on how the murderer and child should meet? Cause I have one idea for it

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I was thinking maybe kidnapping type of thing but what were you thinking?:)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments I was thinking that maybe they wandered into their house because they were hungry? (The child is being neglected at home)

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Yeah that totally works too!

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Which one do you like more? And are you gonna have the murderer a male or female? (It all depends on which one you like to play :) )

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I was thinking female murderer like that since it's kids theres a soft spot plus i have an idea for her background

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Cool! :) the child's gonna be female as well :)

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Awesome that'll go well with what i have planned!:)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Great! So did you want to make characters? Or just jump right in?

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti I say let's jump right in!:) we can make everything up as we go along lol
do i start or do you?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Oh which idea did you like best of them meeting, just so no ones confused

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Oh your idea!:) That one makes so much more sense hah

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Alright! I'll start it off then!

Argent wandered the streets, her deep red hair hiding her bruised and pale face. She was about 9 years old, with long, red hair, bright blue eyes, and really pale skin. She was thin, too thin for a kid her age. She wore a baggy, dirty sweater, and blue jeans with holes.
On her walk, she followed a trail that led towards the woods. There, She saw a house. It wasn't too big or too small, a perfect size for a couple or 1 person. She stared at it, wondering if there would be any sort of food that she could eat. Her mother never fed her at the house, so she had to find her food. She walked towards the back yard and went towards the back door. She opened it slowly, biting her lip nervously as it made a small creaking sound. She walked in slowly, not knowing if anyone was home.

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver put the last of her clothes on the clothes line at the front part of the house, no one ever came from that direction so it was easier to hide the blood stained clothes and ripped up scarps of material that she could find, to clean the floors when she was done.
Sighing, she walked back inside, it had been a week without a single scream, or cry and it was not satisfying. She let her long black hair rest in its messed up pony tail, the one strand of silver falling limply on her face. For a 30 year old she looked terrible, worn out and like she had given up.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent opened a cabinet and looked for anything she could eat. When she saw granola bars, she grabbed two out of the box and shoved them into her pockets. When she heard the front door open and close, she froze. She bit her lip nervously and shut the cabinet slowly, flinching when it creaked loudly. She quickly and quietly tried to make it to the door before she would be caught.

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver's head snapped her eyes focused on the kitchen. Her place wasn't big. It was one floor with open rooms and made of two doors on the inside. Her bedroom door and the bathroom. She bent down, shrinking her 5'7 height. Sneaking into the kitchen was the easy part, she was used to being quiet and stealthy it was in her dna now.
Flattening herself against a wall she took a deep breath, let them get comfortable and then she'll surprise them, no one comes in her house without getting something to tell when they leave.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent stopped when she didn't hear anybody coming. Maybe she didn't hear anything at all and she was just panicking. She listened for a moment before making her way back to the cabinet, she opened it slowly and continued looking, biting down on her lip hard to keep from making noise.

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver smirked when she looked over into the kitchen, a small girl just what she was looking for and she didn't even need to hunt for it. She stepped silently into the kitchen and stood behind the little girl of small stracure and pale skin.
"Those are mine little girl." She hissed, putting her hand on the girls boney little shoulder. She wouldnt get away from her easy for her strength was hidden and no one ever could tell until it was too late.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent gasped and whipped around quickly, dropping the peanut butter she had found. "S-Sorry! I-I'll put everything back, I-I swear!" She squeaked. She was visibly shaking, and her shoulder was sore not only from her grip, but the bruise that was already there. She quickly grabbed the two granola bars and dropped them, trying to keep herself from crying. It wouldn't help her, it never does.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She took pleasure from seeing the little girl squirm, they always did. She remembered when this was how she was, how she reacted and it always went bad and quickly. She laughed, "eat what you want, you wont be leaving little one." She pushed her towards the living room, kicking the granola bars with her feet towards the living room as well, she might as well eat them. They had been in there for god knows how long. It's what she usually fed her toys.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent whimpered. "Wh-Why not? Why can't I leave? I don't want to be here..." she shook and stared up at her. That was a lie, she'd honestly rather be in a complete strangers house than in her mothers shack. They were poor, and whatever money her mother made was spent on herself. Usually it was spent on alcohol and drugs.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Why would you come into my home, uninvited." She added hoping that she sounded frightening. "You get to stay now, for an undisclosed period of time, and you won't like it." She said with a low growl before pushing the girl onto the floor and kicking the bars toward her.
"you can't leave this place, ill find you if you try." She warned, and her threats were never empty. Ten other people who can no longer be asked would agree with her when she said she meant every word she said.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent whimpered and cried out softly when she pushed her to the floor. She scrambled backwards away from her and stared at the granola bars. She grabbed one and stared up at her. "Why can't I leave?" She whimpered. "I-I tried to give you everything back..." she felt tears fill her eyes. "What are you gonna do to me?"

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Eat your bar, I don't owe a child any explanations." She spat making her way to her arm chair. Or how others called it through whispers and whimpers, the 'watching chair'. "You won't want to talk anymore or i'll take whatever food I have left and throw it out so you can't have any." She didnt want to tell the kid that she would die before her own body can it itself to sustain its health.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent watched her but tore open the wrapper. She ate the first one quickly, unable to stop herself. She hadn't eaten in 4 days, and was starving to say the least. She grabbed the second one and opened it, but ate it a lot slower than the last one. She kept her eyes on her, her body shaking. "What are you gonna do to me?" She asked again.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We're going to play dress up and another game." She gave her a devilish grin, "the other game is a surprise, you can only know when we get there." She said a laugh coming out of her unexpectedly. It sounded hurt but full of rage at the same time, two emotions that she liked to play on.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent whimpered and backed up away from her. She trembled violently and pushed herself against the opposite wall. "Please...just..just let me go.." she begged. She pulled her knees to her chest and held them tightly.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You made your choice," she said staying put in her chair. "IF she was going to run she would catch up. Her looks were deceiving and she knew it. "You want more to eat?" She asked tilting her head to the side, her question both serious and scary.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent stared at her, before nodding. She couldn't help it, she was starving. And even though the granola bars tasted a bit stale, she didn't care. This would have been the most she's gotten in one day before. "P-Please..." she whispered.

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver got up, standing up straight to make herself look taller than what she actually was. "Don't move, if you do you won't like what happens next." With that she walked into the kitchen took out a couple of things and sat at the table which was out of sight from the spot the little girl was at. She opened the peanut butter jar and put in a powder that she knew would knock the girl out for a couple of hours, she mixed the powder with teh first layer of the gooey goodness that she used to enjoy and shoved the spoon into the jar.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent nodded and stayed where she was. She knew her mom didn't care what she was doing or where she was. She knew that her mother was so high and drunk that she didn't even remember that she had a daughter. She looked down and frowned, shaking her head.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver brought the jar to the girl, "only good girls get peanut butter." She said sliding the jar across the floor towards her. She didn;t want to touch her. She needed the objectivity, she didn't want to know anything about her not even her name.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments She quickly grabbed a spoonful and ate some, watching her carefully. As she ate the peanut butter, She began feeling a bit dizzy and tired. She yawned softly and went to take another bite before passing out, her head lolling to the side and dropping the spoon.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver pulled the girls legs, dragging her out the front door, not caring if she got splinters from the wood floors. She opened up the door from what looked like a small outhouse. Once inside she pulled threw a foam statuette over the girls body into the yard before pulling open the trap door and dumping the girl the foot or so down into the hole. She would leave her in here, the reminders of the others all over the walls.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments With a groan, Argent woke up a couple of hours later. She sat up and rubbed her head, looking confused. Once everything came back to her, she began looking around. She stood up and whimpered when she realized she wasn't in the house anymore. "H-Hello?" She asked softly, shaking violently.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver hummed as she took down her laundry from the line. The powder had worked longer on her then it had all the other ones. She must;ve weighed much less than she had thought, she would lower the dose next time.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments She frowned and began yelling. "Hello?!" She called, walking around the small space. She wondered where she was, and where the lady went. She was scared as well, for once wanting to be at her home. She wanted to be somewhere familiar, not in some small...area. There wasn't much light, and that scared her more.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver stomped on the top of the trap door, "you can come out when you stop your hollering little girl." She shouted waiting for more noise or silence which is what she wanted.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent flinched when she stomped on the door. She backed away and bit her lip, keeping silent. She wanted out of the hole, so she did what she was told.

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She nodded when she heard silence, humming to her song she opened the latch, "hand." she demanded waiting for the little girl to reach her hand up so she could pull her out. She wanted to savour this one, keep her for a small time period, keeping her down there wouldnt help.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments She walked towards the door and held up her hand. It was obviously that she was shaking. She stared up at her, terrified of what she was gonna do to her.

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver pulled at the girls arm, yanking her out of the hole. "you misbehave you go in the cellar." She pulled her towards the house again, "You talk back, you go back into that cellar, ya hear?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent nodded quickly and stumbled a bit when she dragged her. "Y-Yes ma'am..." she whispered. She looked around nervously. "W-Was that a part of the dress up?" She asked, hugging herself with one arm.

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Dress up is soon, after your dinner." There was no clock anywhere in the house, Silver didn't like time it was a constant reminder that nothing lasts, it's a lie. "You like chicken mmmm?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments Argent shrugged. "I-I don't know. I've never had it." She said softly, frowning and looking down. She was confused. She was taking her in and feeding her? Usually when she gets caught, she gets kicked and shoved out of the house with nothing and doesn't eat for the day. Now she was actually being given dinner.

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Silver let the girls' arm go and walked to the kitchen, mindlessly putting this on the counter. Her humming got louder, she ignored the little girl she didn't want to run after her, she was shutting down for the evening.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 432 comments She watched her and climbed up in the chair at the table. She swung her legs gently and bit her lip nervously. "Why are you feeding me?" She asked softly. "You don't know me, or even like me..." she looked down and picked at her nails.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18