Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Reader? Only 1 or two chapters for now.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sparkle (new)

Sparkle | 2 comments I need some much-needed critique.
It’s far from completion –only two rough drafted chapters, the first almost fully written, as of now– but I want to know if I can hook a reader within the first twenty or so pages. If you can help me out on grammar, spelling errors, and dialogue fluency that would be great too, but not necessary. I just want to focus on storytelling for now.

I can’t give too much away since I’m only going to share two chapters, but if you like Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, magic, wizards, or mythical creatures, I’m sure it’ll be up your ally!

I’ll give you the link for the first chapter and if you enjoyed it I’ll then give you the second one. I’m looking for 1-3 people.

Cheers!

Roughseasinthemed | 263 comments Alley :)

message 3: by Ana Paula (new)

Ana Paula (thebookcrate) | 5 comments I would be glad to help! You can email me at paucamachomusic@gmail.com :)

message 4: by E.A. (new)

E.A. (goodreadscoma_hunt) | 5 comments I would be glad to help, if you still need someone. I've done several before joining here that wanted help with Grammer, etc. if you're interested, you can email me at aandd86@gmail.com.

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 18 comments If you're still in need of a beta reader, I'd love to take a look! You can email me at stephko322@gmail.com.

message 6: by Sparkle (new)

Sparkle | 2 comments Thank you all! I'm just about done writing and should be done by today. And yes I'm still accepting beta readers so please keep them coming ! ^^

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Odom | 1 comments I'd love to help. My email is sarahnalabama@gmail.com if you want another beta reader.

message 8: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 199 comments Mod
Cimone wrote: "Are your two chapters less than 6,000 words? I'm asking because I'm a freelance editor. I edit 6,000 words or less for free. (Since you've mentioned spelling, grammar, and dialogue, you might want ..."

Moderator Post: No mention of paid offers can be made on the FREE beta board. If you are only willing to read a portion for free, then only offer to read that portion. Please read the rules of the board. Please remove or edit your post.

Thank you

Dakota