Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Immortal heroine

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pixel (new)

Pixel | 12 comments Hi !

I'm looking for some books/series with immortal heroines. She can be anything goddess, fae, vampire, dragon, demon and more. She can be immortal from the start of the book or gain immortality. I prefer adult or new adult books over ya. I was actually searching for a specific book series but don't remember much about it except that the heroine becomes a sort of goddess of love/fertility/lust(?) (and for some reason I want to say war but I'm afraid I'm mixing two book series) something like that I think during the first or second book. If anyone remembers any series like that please let me know :). Thanks !

message 2: by Moonlight (last edited Jan 22, 2017 04:12PM) (new)

Moonlight | 3 comments Not sure I know the specific book you remember but here are three of the top of my head with various immortal heros/heroines:

Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series
A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #2) by Kresley Cole .

J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series
Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward

Sherilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunterverse #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 3: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 21 comments Demonica by Larissa Ione's
Mythean Arcana by Linsey Hall

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 320 comments Sounds kind of like Nikki Glass by Jenna Black, this is the first one
Dark Descendant (Nikki Glass, #1) by Jenna Black

message 5: by Pixel (new)

Pixel | 12 comments Hi, thanks for your suggestions I was more looking for series not standalone but I'll definitely give them a try I've never read the black dagger brotherhood but I've heard good things about it and wow what a blast from the past I used to love sherrilyn kenyon. I'm definitely going to read those again and the Jenna glass series are pretty good too but it's not the series I'm looking for. I just remembered another clue but I've to admit it's pretty vague so here it goes : After she kills a goddess the heroine inherits the goddesses house well more of a mansion in another realm and is going to live there with a group of male lion(/tiger)shifters who (i think) were controlled or abused by the aforementioned goddess. Oh and the men used to be humans before they met the goddess. Don't know if that helps but it's all I have. Thanks !