Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Adventure on Whalebone Island
This topic is about Adventure on Whalebone Island
ARCHIVES - Read4Review > Adventure on Whalebone Island

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.A. (new) - added it

M.A. Wilson | 6 comments Hi, I’m requesting reviews for my middle grade novel, Adventure on Whalebone Island. This is a classic kid’s tale of adventure set in the Pacific Northwest.

Ryan and Kendra have come to Maple Harbour to spend their summer holidays with their aunt and uncle. They're expecting a leisurely holiday swimming and playing on the beach with their cousins Claire and Nathan. Claire, however, has other ideas - exploring islands in her sailboat and searching for sunken treasure. But what's hidden on mysterious Whalebone Island? Have the four of them come across a secret that others don't want discovered?

If you would like to read the book and provide a review, I would love to send you a free copy. Please let me know what format you prefer. I can provide mobi, epub, pdf, or paperback versions.

Thanks
Mike

Rio (fairy circle ink) (fairycircleink) | 14 comments sounds like fun. i'll give it a try

message 3: by M.A. (new) - added it

M.A. Wilson | 6 comments Hi Rio. Thanks for offering to review my book. Please contact me through my website (www.rainybaypress.ca) and let me know how to send you a copy.

Rio wrote: "sounds like fun. i'll give it a try"

M.A. wrote: "Hi, I’m requesting reviews for my middle grade novel, Adventure on Whalebone Island. This is a classic kid’s tale of adventure set in the Pacific Northwest.

Ryan and Kendra have co..."

Maggie Lyons (goodreadscommaggiel) I would most appreciate reviews of Dewi and the Seeds of DoomDewi and the Seeds of Doom, an adventure story for readers aged six to eleven. The book is designed as a quick page-turner for reluctant readers and tells the tale of a young Welsh dragon detective who must thwart the dastardly plot of a greedy baron, He gets a bit of help from a chemistry-mad toad. Very young readers will benefit from having an adult read to them and with them. The book is available in most electronic formats and also paperback. Let me know which format you require.

message 5: by M.A. (new) - added it

M.A. Wilson | 6 comments Hi Maggie. Sure, I'd be happy to do a review. Epub or pdf should be fine.

Would you be willing to do a review of my second book, The Mystery of the Missing Mask? It's a middle grade adventure story set in BC.

Thanks
Mike

Maggie Lyons (goodreadscommaggiel) I'd be happy to review your book. How do I get you the epub or pdf of my book?

message 7: by M.A. (new) - added it

M.A. Wilson | 6 comments Maggie wrote: "I'd be happy to review your book. How do I get you the epub or pdf of my book?"

You could email it to mawilson@rainybaypress.ca. And I can email mine back to you.
Mike

message 8: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) | 297 comments Hi Maggie, I'd be happy to review your book too. I prefer paperbacks if you are happy to mail it to UK. Otherwise I'll settle for a kindle format or pdf. I currently have a list of books on my bedside table, but should be able to get through them in a month or so.

Maggie Lyons (goodreadscommaggiel) I'd be happy to send you a pdf. Let me have your e-mail address. Thanks so much.
Cheers,
Maggie

message 10: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) | 297 comments I can't seem to PM you?

Maggie Lyons (goodreadscommaggiel) Justine wrote: "I can't seem to PM you?"

Not sure how else to send you a pdf.

message 12: by Jemima (new)

Jemima Pett | 1282 comments Mod
Justine are you having trouble sending a message to Maggie with your email address?
Is it because you aren't 'friends' on Goodreads?

You could friend her, which I'm sure Maggie will accept, or else put your email addy on here until Maggie shows she's got it, then delete your comment with your email address. I think that's a low risk of spam, but of course, still a risk.

Maggie Lyons (goodreadscommaggiel) Jemima wrote: "Justine are you having trouble sending a message to Maggie with your email address?
Is it because you aren't 'friends' on Goodreads?

You could friend her, which I'm sure Maggie will accept, or els..."

Jemima, I found Justine's e-mail on her website. Hopefully, that'll work, but thank you so much for your helpful comment.

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex Norton (alexnorton) | 21 comments Sure, it sounds like fun. I'll inbox you my email and I'll take a PDF copy, please.
~Alex