Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Would be grateful for feedback on a few chapters or the entire book. Its a memoir on my family's fight to save our mother's life and the transition to finding the good in goodbye.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ANN (new)

ANN | 4 comments I've had a professional edit and cover completed on my book but would be grateful for anyone available to give me feedback before i take the leap. And I'm not really sure what category is best for it- it is non fiction, but it also is sought of chic lit. I believe it is a read that maybe best suited to women 35+ but happy for anyone to take a look. Warning- There is no happy ending! many thanks

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Ludlum (suzanneludlum) | 3 comments I'd be happy to take a look at your book. Not sure I can get through the entire book if you want it in the next week or two but I'll begin anyway. How many words is it?
Can we have a swap? I'm looking for a beta reader for my memoir as well. It's 70,000 words.

message 3: by ANN (new)

ANN | 4 comments Hi Suzanne - yes happy to swap - and likewise will begin and see how far we can get . My is 67,000 words - whats your email and i shall send PDF. many thanks

Roughseasinthemed | 263 comments I'll look at a couple of chapters. If you want.

message 5: by ANN (new)

ANN | 4 comments Roughseasinthemed wrote: "I'll look at a couple of chapters. If you want."

many thanks ..where shall i send ?

Roughseasinthemed | 263 comments Message me, and I'll give you my email :)

message 7: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Ludlum (suzanneludlum) | 3 comments Hi Ann, my email is trinity05@cox.net. Let's start an email correspondence.
Suzanne

message 8: by ANN (new)

ANN | 4 comments Roughseasinthemed wrote: "Message me, and I'll give you my email :)"

done !look forward to hearing from you

Roughseasinthemed | 263 comments ANN wrote: "Roughseasinthemed wrote: "Message me, and I'll give you my email :)"

done !look forward to hearing from you"

Im there :)