Highlander Romance discussion

do you recognize this Highlander book?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirley (last edited Jan 22, 2017 10:09AM) (new)

Shirley Ellis | 2 comments Thanks for any help. I have been trying to find the Highlander book I read that has following plot / subplot: Heroine is traveling with English I think. They have taken a Scot lad as hostage. She takes boy and escapes to get him back to his Laird father and castle.

It takes them days overland in hiding with little to no food.
Sound familiar?

Thanks

message 2: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 2 comments What age range is the heroine and the boy? Do you remember how long ago you read this or how old the book is?

message 3: by Beebs (new)

Beebs (yvond) | 3 comments Shirley wrote: "Thanks for any help. I have been trying to find the Highlander book I read that has following plot / subplot: Heroine is traveling with English I think. They have taken a Scot lad as hostage. She t..."

Possibly Maya Banks' In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1) by Maya Banks

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Ellis | 2 comments Much thanks to both of you!!!

Beebs, you did it! Maya Banks it is and right under my nose. She is my favorite author but I did not connect that story with the child. In fact the description does not mention. Likely some reviews would have noted.

I wished I had done this yesterday with you....would have saved me a couple of hours. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)

message 5: by Beebs (new)

Beebs (yvond) | 3 comments Shirley wrote: "Much thanks to both of you!!!

Beebs, you did it! Maya Banks it is and right under my nose. She is my favorite author but I did not connect that story with the child. In fact the description does n..."

No problem, glad to help :)

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Barton (jessabarton) | 2 comments Yeah, I really loved this story, it's one of my Favorite Maya Banks novels in general. : )

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (isles) | 1 comments Thanks for pointing attention to this book! I have never heard of it but it sounds great, added it to my to-read :)

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Roush | 1 comments Julie Garwood Ransom