✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

Blue & Kassie

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) blue and kassie here!

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Hey:) thanks for making the thread!

message 3: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) your welcome!! so what do u want to do?

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Umm, what type of rp do you like doing?? I think from here I'll shoot off some ideas, I've seen a couple from other people and they sound cool

message 5: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Ok :) I don't mind, I can do any types. Maybe girl & boy in High school??

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Hmm yeah maybe a romance with that? Kind of like a best friends turned love interest?

message 7: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Kassie wrote: "Hmm yeah maybe a romance with that? Kind of like a best friends turned love interest?"

Sure!!! I'll be the girl :) If that's ok?

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Yeah that's perfectly fine!:) wanna make small character forms just so we know like the basics?

message 9: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Yep!! Sure do u want to make the form?

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Sure:)
We can do like
Name :
Appearance:
We can go along and make up backgrounds and personality

message 11: by blue (last edited Jan 22, 2017 11:01AM) (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Name: Zoe Owens
Likes: singing, dancing, shopping, hanging out with friends
Appearance:
Personality: Zoe loves hanging out with her friends, she's very positive truthful. She is a very kind person, but does not respect when people are mean to her.
Background: Zoe lives with her mom and dad, and her brother. Her brother's name is Tyler and he is 2 years older than zoe. Zoe's best friend is Ella Niles. Zoe and Ella have been friends since they were born (they are neighbors)

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Name: Giancarlo Capucci
Likes: all sports, he likes going on outdoor adventures and he loves music
Appearance: black hair with piercing baby blue eyes, built, 5"11. (I'll put up a picture when I'm on my computer)

message 13: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Awesome! You can start!

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Giancarlo jumped over the little gate that led to Zoe's house. "Are you catching a ride with me or not?" He called as he went into her house. They had known each other since they were small kids. "Hey Mrs. Owens! " he called out afterwards.

message 15: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) zoe heard giancarlo calling through her window. She hurriedly got dressed and walked downstairs to meet her friend, giancarlo.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "What took you so long?" He asked wrapping his arm around her neck before he pretended to mess up her hair.

message 17: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "I'm a girl, giancarlo!" zoe said as she tried to fix up her hair.

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He chuckled opening the door for her, "what was I thinking of course you are." He walked outside letting her trail behind him, "where am I bringing you again? You coming to the game right?"

message 19: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "yep! other than the fact you practically forced me to but yep!" zoe said sarcastically.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He pushed her playfully, "you know that you love coming to the games and gossiping with the girls. Dont think that i don't hear you giggling and talking." He smirked going to the drivers seat of his car.

message 21: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "sure right" zoe said winking at giancarlo! she always thought that he looked handsome with his dark hair and blue eyes but she never admitted it to him

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He rolled his eyes the way she always did and laughed, "get in the car, you'll make me late. Again if i must remind you."

message 23: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "right" zoe says as she opened the door and sat in the car

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You and the other girls always wear such nice clothes to the field?" He asked looking at her outfit, she looked great she always did. Her over the top style was what caught everyones attention.

message 25: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "well we are girls" zoe chucked. zoe felt weird, like every word she was talking to giancarlo made the butterflies in her stomach fly around. she didn't know why

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He chuckled, "not all girls wear designer clothes to the school soccer game." He commented although he wasn't complaining.

message 27: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) zoe just switched the radio to her favorite music station and stared out at the window

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You down to go to the shake shack after the game with the guys?" He asked as he pulled into the parking lot of the school.

message 29: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "sure, why not?" zoe said as she got off the car. she followed giancarlo into the school

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll catch up with you afterwards," he said dashing off in the other direction with his bag in tow.

message 31: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "k" zoe said as she hurried off the opposite direction to meet her best friend, Ella. ella and zoe had been very close friends since they were young.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Giancarlo met up with the team, high 5ing before getting in formation to warm up. They had a winning streak to uphold and it wasn't going to end today.

message 33: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) zoe finally found her friend, ella in a crowd of the cheerleaders. zoe hurried up and dressed in her cheerleader outfit (let's just say she is a cheerleader cause giancarlo is in the team).

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((sure))

Giancarlo smirked at the cheerleaders just as the game was about to begin. He wasn't captain of the team this year, he had opted out knowing how much work it was to keep the gang on point and out of trouble.

message 35: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Zoe followed ella and the other cheerleaders to warm up before the game. she noticed giancarlo winking and sighed.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti The whistle blower, and the game started. It started off slow, and rough the two teams throwing elbows. Giancarlo was used to having to get dirty to win but he had a feeling this was going to be a bloodbath with their rivals.

message 37: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) As the game began, the cheerleaders got into their positions and started. It was game time! Zoe started cheering for their school team.

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Giancarlo ran around, the team working hard when the forward got kicked in the ankle, dislocating it. A fight erupted on the field punches being thrown from Giancarlo and the team to the other guys.

message 39: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) After about what felt like hours, the game was done and zoe's school had won!! She felt happy and did a huge jump cheer/

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Giancarlo cheered shouting along with the guys. He felt a bruise forming on his jaw but he was too happy that they beat the opposing team.

message 41: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Zoe went to the girl's locker room and changed into a floral blue dress with sandals and went to the lobby to meet the boys and the cheer team to go out for dinner

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Giancarlo stayed in his uniform, "Zoe Ella you coming?" He asked throwing his bag in the trunk.

message 43: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) "yep be right there" zoe said as she and ella followed giancarlo to his care. it was a short ride and they got to a mexican restaurant and got out of the car.