YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Let's Get Lost
This topic is about Let's Get Lost
GROUP BUDDY READ > Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid - GBR - Starting February 22nd 2017

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 82923 comments Mod

Five strangers. Countless adventures. One epic way to get lost.

Four teens across the country have only one thing in common: a girl named Leila. She crashes into their lives in her absurdly red car at the moment they need someone the most.

Hudson, Bree, Elliot and Sonia find a friend in Leila. And when Leila leaves them, their lives are forever changed. But it is during Leila's own 4,268-mile journey that she discovers the most important truth—sometimes, what you need most is right where you started. And maybe the only way to find what you're looking for is to get lost along the way.

Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid will be our 4th GBR for February 2017.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

message 4: by rachel ☾ (new)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8558 comments I've had this book on my TBR for so long!

Karen Barber | 10016 comments Just read opening 20%-Leila's meeting with Hudson is quite cool, but I don't like knowing how things panned out.

Karen Barber | 10016 comments 41%-second person met. Very Thelma and Louise!

Karen Barber | 10016 comments 62%-such a lovely third meeting. Leila is kind of cool, in a slightly scary way, and I love the film references here.

Karen Barber | 10016 comments 85%-Stoner Timmy is a great character. This is so easy to picture as a movie.

Karen Barber | 10016 comments Finished. Exaggerated, totally unbelievable but great fun and a highly entertaining read. Can see this as a movie, and I liked Leila more by the end.