Books and Jams Readalong discussion

Burial Rites - February > Burial Rites - February

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new)

Krista (booksandjams) | 746 comments Mod
This will be our February read along book. I hope you will join in the discussion!

message 2: by Debbi (new)

Debbi Faust | 164 comments Yes! I have that book. For anyone interested my Dollar Tree has that book.

message 3: by Becky (last edited Feb 01, 2017 10:58AM) (new)

Becky Debbi wrote: "Yes! I have that book. For anyone interested my Dollar Tree has that book."

My Dollar Tree has it as well. I've already read Burial Rites, but I borrowed it from the library. When I saw hardcover copies at Dollar Tree, I grabbed one to add to my shelves. I couldn't resist it for $1! ;)

Burial Rites is a great book! If I have time (I've checked quite a few books out of the library this month) maybe I'll re-read Burial Rites with everyone.

message 4: by Krista (new)

I probably won't start until next week so we can see if a few others might join in. :) Hope you all have a great start to your Feb! :)

message 5: by randomreader (new)

randomreader  (goodreadscomrandomreader) | 43 comments I plan on joining! :)

message 6: by Debbi (new)

Debbi Faust | 164 comments WOO HOO!

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) I plan on joining in and reading this with everyone, will order from Amazon prime today.

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) | -5 comments I'm starting the book tonight and I look forward to discussions with all of you! xxx

message 9: by randomreader (new)

randomreader  (goodreadscomrandomreader) | 43 comments I'm starting it today on my lunch break! :)

message 10: by Krista (new)

Looks like we have a great crew who will be reading together! Go ahead at your own pace and join in the discussion along the way! And if you're a faster reader feel free to post first but then pop back into previous sections to see what people think! Can't wait to hear everyone's reactions and thoughts along the way!