Disney Descendants discussion

• School • > ~Infirmary~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
This is where hurt or sick students can come to feel better.

message 2: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Jan 21, 2017 06:51PM) (new)

Eloise grimaced in pain as she entered the infirmary. Her wrist was hirting really bad. She gasped every time the pain became sharper. "What happened?" the nurse on duty asked.

((Do you want me to be the nurse too?))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((If you want!))

"She fell off a solar-surfer and I think her wrist is broken!" Jenny explained in a worried tone, lying Ellie down on a bed.

message 4: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise grimaced as the nurse began touching her wrist. She yelped when the nurse tried to rotate it around. The nurse wrote a dew things down on a clipboard and asked what Ellie's pain was on a scale of one to ten. "About a six when people touch it," Ellie replied. "Maybe a four right now."

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Jenny kept watching this nervously, still upset her own impatience led to this. She should've just stayed at the dance! "Is she okay?"

message 6: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

The nurse shrugged. "She may have a sprain or a break. Either way, we'll have to run a few more tests." Eloise sighed. She didn't want to be here any longer than she had to.

"This is all my fault, I screwed up big-time," Jenny grumbled, standing up and starting to leave. "I'm going back to the ball before I screw something else up!"

message 8: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise shook her head. "You didn't do anything wrong, Jenny. All you did was try to give your friends a way to have fun. It's not your fault that I got hurt. It's my fault for being reckless."

"It's my fault for forcing you and His Majesty to do something you two have never done before," She pouted. "It's not my fault my side of the kingdom is more advanced than yours,"

message 10: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise raised an eyebrow but decided to ignore the last comment. "You didn't force us to do anything," Ellie argued. "We chose to get on those solar-surfboards."

"Hmph," Jenny crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked away, having inherited her dad's stubbornness.

message 12: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled until another sharp pain made her gasp. "Ow!" she cried. The nurse rushed over. She did a few tests, then determined, "It's only sprained. But it's badly sprained. You'll need to wrap it in gauze and use a sling for about a week, but then you should be back to normal." Ellie sighed. She thanked the nurse.

"At least it's not broken, that's good," Jenny sighed a sigh of relief, as a simple sprain wouldn't take too long to heal.

message 14: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Jan 21, 2017 07:45PM) (new)

Ellie nodded. "True. I'll be back to myself in no time!" "You can return to your dorm if you like," the nurse said.

Jenny simply shrugged and walked out of the room to collect her solar-surfer, having more than enough excitement for one day.

((Does she share with Ellie? I forgot but it'd be funny if she did lol))

message 16: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
Ben ran in as fast as he could, stopping at where Ellie and Jenny were located. "Elle! Are you okay? Sorry I'm late!" He exclaimed, out of breath for running here.

message 17: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Lol it would be but she shares with Scarlet))

Ellie smiled. "It's okay Ben. I'm okay. Apparently my wrist is sprained," she said. She sighed.

"And it's all my fault for pressing you guys into something you weren't ready for," Jenny added with a sigh of her own.

message 19: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Jan 22, 2017 08:40AM) (new)

Eloise sighed. There would be no convincing Jenny. Unless Ben had some kingly words of wisdom. "It's not your fault Jenny," she said.

message 20: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben looked over at Ellie and Jenny. "Look, it was nobody's fault. It was, a leap of faith as everybody else calls it." He said with a smile. "It was something new. I mean, I broke my arm the first time Tanner told me to jump off the cliff and into a pond."

Jenny snickered at that, only to cover her mouth. "The first time I went solar-surfing I got myself caught in a giant tree and it took Mom and Dad several hours to get me down," She mumbled in embarrassment.

message 22: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie laughed. "I remember that! Your mom was so mad at Tanner." She smiled, the memory taking her mind off the pain. Then the nurse came over and showed Ellie how to wrap her arm in gauze and out it in the sling. Ellie thanked her.

message 23: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"That must have been one giant tree." He said with a light chuckle that he was trying to hide, so he didn't make Jenny feel bad. "Sorry. Anyway, we all take giant leaps of faith, sometimes they end out great and other times we all know what happens. We just don't regret that we did them."

She continued snickering. "It was, actually," Jenny smiled at the two. "T-that actually cheered me up...thanks,"

message 25: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled. Ben had such a way with words. Whatever she tried to say usually came out wrong. "Besides, I'll be fine in a week or so."

message 26: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Well, that's great." Ben replied. "Also, your mother wanted me to bring a pot of tea over here for you. She said it always makes you feel better." Ben set down the little pot of tea on a tray.

((Uhhhh I'm not sure what Jenny should say she's not one to interrupt romantic moments))

message 28: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Lol))

Eloise smiled at him. "Thank you," she said gratefully. She realized that her mom probably also thought it would cheer Ellie up to hang out with Ben for a few minutes. She smiled and poured a cup of tea for herself. It was difficult with only one hand, but she managed. Ellie took a sip of her tea and sighed happily. Then she remembered the other two. "Would either of you like some tea?" she asked.

"I'm not a huge fan of tea," Jenny declined. "But thank you for the offer! I really should be going,"

message 30: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie gave a sad smile. "Okay then. I guess I'll see you later then. Bye Jenny," she said.

message 31: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Bye Jenny. Have a great rest of your day." Ben chirped with a smile. He couldn't wait to hang out with Jenny again! "Do you mind if I have, you know, some tea? Hopefully I don't sound rude."

message 32: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise giggled. "You're not rude at all," she said with a smile. Ellie tried to pour the tea, but she was having a hard time with one hand in a sling.

message 33: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben waited, but then he realized that Ellie was in a sling, so he sprung up from the other hospital bed he was sitting on. "Oh no. You don't want to hurt your arm anymore. Here, I can get it." He said with a warm smile as he poured himself some tea.

message 34: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie blushed. "Thanks," she said. She was a little embarrassed that she couldn't do it herself. Ellie took another sip of her tea.

message 35: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben sat back on his hospital bed across from Ellie. "So, is there anything that you want to talk about? Friends, school, news?" Ben suggested with a smile. He didn't know why he was saying this, but he actually liked to talk sometimes.

message 36: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie shrugged as she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "Um, I don't know. I don know very many people yet," she said blushing. "School's pretty good so far. I haven't been to many classes yet."

message 37: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben looked down at his sneakers, but he looked back up. He didn't want Ellie to think that he wasn't listening. "Oh. Well, I'm your friend and Jenny is your friend and Evie is your friend. That's a lot of friends." He said with a light chuckle.

message 38: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise giggled. "True," she said. "What about you? How's life for you?" She smiled at him. He looked so sweet and young sitting there. It was hard to believe he was a king. He had to run a kingdom and juggle being a student.

message 39: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Good. I'm hanging here with my best friend in the entire world at the infirmary. Things are good. Dances, events, it's all really fun." Ben replied with a warm smile as he ran his hand through his hair. Sure, being king was hard, but it had his perks.

message 40: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise blushed when he called her his best friend. "Yeah, all the dances and events have been really fun so far," she said. "I can't wait to judge the plays! It will be so awesome to perform them for the rest of the school."

message 41: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I know right?! I love plays. I may have to audition for one, but I love watching them from the audience." Ben exclaimed with a smile as he blushed a bit. He loved getting excited over events that were happening at the school, which was a good thing.

message 42: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled. "I think I'd like to be one of the directors, if that's okay with you," she said blushing. "I would rather not be on stage."

message 43: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Oh yeah! Totally! I would love for you to be one. Let me type that up right quick, so I can remember it." He said, looking down at his phone as he typed it in really fast. "There and done." Ben commented with a smile.

message 44: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled. "Thanks," she said softly. The nurse told her she could leave at any time. Eloise thanked her and the nurse left. "Would you mind helping me back to my dorm?" she asked Ben shyly.

message 45: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben watched the nurse as she told Eloise that she could go at any time, which was actually really good because that meant that she was probably getting better really fast. "Of course." He replied with a smile. "Anything you need?"

message 46: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise blushed and smiled. "Um, I think I'm okay," she said. "Just some company on the way back to my dorm." She swung her legs so she was sitting on the bed instead of lying down.

message 47: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben watched as Eloise fixed her position on the hospital bed. Now her legs with close to the ground. "Okay. Should we head over there right now? I mean, is that fine with you?" He asked curiously.

(( can you post first in her dorm? thanks! c: ))

message 48: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled. "Sure!" she said as she hopped off the bed and walked towards her dorm.

((Sure no problem!))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay walked in carrying Matt and put him on a bed
( who's going to be the nurse)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

( OK) " nurse " Kay screamed

« previous 1