Beta Reader Group discussion

Nelly Cotto
This topic is about Nelly Cotto
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > I'd love feedback on a first chapter...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nelly (new)

Nelly Cotto | 19 comments Hello,
I've written the first chapter of a mystery I'm currently working on. I'd love to get whatever feedback that will help me understand if it's of interest to others. The chapter is a little over 12 pages long, double-spaced.
The story is about a newly inducted police cadet who happens to come from a long lineage of Santeria practitioners. Her grandmother is the local high priestess and involves the protagonist in an investigation that threatens to get her kicked out from the police academy.
The plot is still something I am figuring out as I am still working my way through the storyline. Before I move forward, though, I feel feedback is really important.
Anyone interested in ready my first chapter? I can email you a PDF.
Thanks for any and all your help!!!
Nelly

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Arntson | 10 comments I'll take a look at it :)

Feel free to email me at Unaofashael@gmail.com

message 3: by Nelly (new)

Nelly Cotto | 19 comments Thank you!, Nelly

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimautrey) | 5 comments If you still need another person, I will read for you.

Email me: cowboytatx@yahoo.com

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Arntson | 10 comments Nelly - thanks for letting me join you on your journey!

message 6: by Nelly (new)

Nelly Cotto | 19 comments Hi Kim & Michael,

Thank you for offering to read my first chapter. I think I have enough feedback for now. Hope to be back with a completed first draft soon...

Cheers,

Nelly

message 7: by E.A. (new)

E.A. (goodreadscoma_hunt) | 5 comments If you need anyone else to read your chapter, I would love to. just message me.