The Not a Book Club Club discussion

Winter's Heart (The Wheel of Time, #9)
This topic is about Winter's Heart
Wheel of Time > WH: General Discussion (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
So I'm probably ready to start this on Monday or Tuesday. That should be pe right on target for the 23rd.

Are we still good to start this week?

Bill | 1596 comments I'm good with that. Got 3 hours left in my current audiobook.

Bill | 1596 comments I'll put the threads up tonight.

message 4: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cool. Thanks.

It sounds like Sumant is still struggling along with the last book though. Books 8-10 are where it's a slog, but doing it in audio should let me plow through this second time (I hope)

Bill | 1596 comments Do you want to hold off and wait for him to catch up? My schedule is flexible so either way works for me. I'm going to do the threads now anyway.

message 6: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

I was planning to start tomorrow. I want to get through books 9 and 10 while I still have momentum. We can always take a break after.

These are the two worst books of the series IMHO. If he's struggling this bad on 8, 9 will be worse and he'll quit on book 10...

Bill | 1596 comments I'm 2/3rds through and enjoying it much more than book 8. Need to get my ebook out to see where the sections end to add my comments.

message 8: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

That's good. I feel like nothing's really happened yet.

Sumant | 522 comments I am still there guys, after the slog which was the last book, I have started this book and finished with prologue phew.

message 10: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 3 stars

If your struggling Sumant, things get much better in 2 more books.