Play Book Tag discussion

The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
This topic is about The Traveler's Gift
January 2017: Bonus Admin Tags > The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews (5 out of 5 Stars and Favorite) (Self-Improvement)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeremiah Cunningham | 717 comments Self- Improvement Bonus Tag
Also Posted for Climbing the Stairs

Only a few months ago, he was a successful executive. Now he’s a desperate man. But a divine adventure is about to unfold. Join David Ponder on an incredible journey that will help you discover the Seven Decisions for Success.

Very few authors fall into the must-read category for me, but Andy Andrews not only belongs in that category he belongs near the top of the pile. The beauty of his writing is that while it is self-help or self-improvement it is instantly relatable and is actionable at the same time. Never are you left wondering how this applies to your life. You see the application immediately as you read.

In this particular book, Andrews combines some enjoyable historical fiction with powerful lessons for how to live life daily. These lessons are not unique to the self-employed, the mid-level manager, or the Fortune 500 executive. They are applicable to everyone from college students to the senior citizens in our lives.

I highly encourage you to pick up this book. We all can improve how we walk here in this life by applying the seven lessons that David Ponder learns to our lives.

This will certainly be a re-read for me many times in the future.

message 2: by Charlie (new) - added it

Charlie  Ravioli (charlie_ravioli) | 493 comments Great review! I've added it to my TBR list and will try to pick it up soon based on your review.