Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Archived Challenges > February 2017: "How They Met..."

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments

DURATION: February 1st - 28th, 2017

LEVELS:
1-2 - Easy
3-5 - Medium
6-9 - Harder
10 or greater - Hardest
RULES: Choose your level and read as many books from the following categories as you want.

As always, you may have two (2) "Reader's Choice" books, or more, if you have more than three books that fall into the other categories. Also, you may use the “Spell-it-Out” option and/or the Birthday Babes' “Wild Cards.”

Most of the titles are self explanatory!
Catorgories

Bodyguard: Read a book where hero or heroine is protecting the heroine or hero.

Baby Surprise: Read a book where there is an unexpected pregnancy, or the hero finds out after the fact that he is a father.

Colleagues: Read a book where the H/h are colleagues, current classmates, attend(ed) the same school, or are in the same profession.

Enemies to Lovers: Read a book where the protagonists start as enemies, or with a fight or disagreement going on between them. However, they end up as lovers and with a HEA.

Fake Fiancé: Read a book where the hero or heroine is pretending to be the other's wife, fiancé, or date.

Friends to Lovers: Read a book that features friends who become lovers by the end.

Hero-in-Pursuit: Read a book where the hero is the one pursuing the heroine. According to All About Romance, Heroes in Pursuit are:
...Heroes who pursue the heroine with everything they have. These heroes have more than lust in mind, however. They have noble intentions, or, at least, intentions that turn noble very quickly. They want (and need!) to be with their ladies forever.
Heroine-in-Pursuit: Read a book where the heroine is the one pursuing the hero. The Heroine woos or seduces hero, or otherwise tries everything to get him to fall in love with her. This can also be a simple as the woman asking the man to marry her, or bed her.

In Bed with the Boss: Read a book where the Hero/heroine works for the Heroine/hero. Or vice versa.

Indecent Proposal: Read a book where someone makes an indecent proposal, such as the hero asking the woman to become his mistress, or for a one-night-stand. Or wants him as a sperm donor.

“Meet Cute”: Read a book with a cute, funny, or embarrassing first meeting between the protagonists.

Mistaken Identity: Read a book where either of the protagonists is mistaken as someone else, or pretending to be someone else!

Neighbors: Read a book with two neighbors who end up as lovers.

One-Night-Stand: Read a book where the the protagonists start their relationship with a one night stand!

Pet: Read book where a dog, cat, parrot, or any other pet causes the protagonists to get together.

Road Trip!: Read a book where the protagonists meet or go on a road trip. Or they pair-up to escape something or someone.

Second Chance at Love: Read a book where the plot is about second chances, were high-school sweethearts brought back together again, or where the parties have been apart for a long time.

Example of Using Catorgories:
1. Baby Surprise: More Than One Night
2. Colleagues: Overruled
3. Fake Fiance: Yours to Keep
4. In Bed with the Boss: Bossman
5. “Meet Cute”: Worth the Wait
More Than One Night by Sarah Mayberry Overruled (The Legal Briefs, #1) by Emma Chase Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family, #3) by Shannon Stacey Bossman by Vi KeelandWorth the Wait (McKinney/Walker, #1) by Claudia Connor
Spell-It-Out: Use a word that reminds you of something about February, then spell it out. Read books with titles, series names, authors (first or last name), character (first or last name), that begin with letters that correspond to letters of the word you choose. You may ignore the indefinite and definite articles (a, an, the, etc.).
Example of Spell-It-Out: - We used books that are coming out in February (except Teresa's B-Day book replacement), something you do not have to do.

L. - Love Taker, by Erin McCarthy
O. - Olson, Melissa F. - Midnight Curse
V. - Victoria Pade - The Marine Makes His Match
E. - Every Little Thing, by Marie Force
R. - The Ravenels #3 - Devil in Spring, by Lisa Kleypas
S. - ** “Wild Card” - The Trouble with Dukes, by Grace Burrowes
Love Taker (Nashville Nights, #3) by Erin McCarthy Midnight Curse (Disrupted Magic, #1) by Melissa F. Olson The Marine Makes His Match by Victoria Pade Every Little Thing (Butler, Vermont #1) by Marie Force Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3) by Lisa Kleypas The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1) by Grace Burrowes

**“Wild Card” replacement from Teresa's bookshelves.
Check out Add a Book & Bookcover Link, if you need to know how.
Birthday "Wild Cards": Read a book from one of these birthday babes' shelves.
description description description description description description description description

Hyperlink to birthday thread.
Sharon
Teresa

message 2: by Phoenix (Online Elf), Moderator (new)

Phoenix (Online Elf) | 4358 comments Reserved.

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie | 43 comments February 2017 Challenge
Option: Spell-It-Out
Level: Harder
0/8

For me February is all about the school's half-term holiday when I have a mini-break with my kids.

H
A
L
F
T
E
R
M

.•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*• How They Met

Completed: 10/10

RULES: Choose your level and read as many books from the following categories as you want.

As always, you may have two (2) "Reader's Choice" books, or more, if you have more than three books that fall into the other categories.

Catorgories

1 - The Hot Zone by Jayne Castle - 06/02/2017

The Hot Zone (Rainshadow, #3; Ghost Hunters, #11) by Jayne Castle

Colleagues: Read a book where the H/h are colleagues, current classmates, attend(ed) the same school, or are in the same profession.

✔ 1 - The Lost Night by Jayne Ann Krentz - 04/02/2017
✔ 2 - Deception Cove by Jayne Castle - 05/02/2017

The Lost Night (Rainshadow, #1; Ghost Hunters, #9) by Jayne Ann Krentz Deception Cove (Rainshadow, #2; Ghost Hunters, #10) by Jayne Castle

Fake Fiancé: Read a book where the hero or heroine is pretending to be the other's wife, fiancé, or date.

✔ 1 - When a Lioness Snarls by Eve Langlais - 04/02/2017

When a Lioness Snarls (A Lion's Pride #5) by Eve Langlais

Friends to Lovers: Read a book that features friends who become lovers by the end.

✔ 1 - Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts - 11/02/2017
✔ 2 - Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts - 12/02/2017

Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet, #2) by Nora Roberts Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3) by Nora Roberts

In Bed with the Boss: Read a book where the Hero/heroine works for the Heroine/hero. Or vice versa.

✔ 1 - Rules of Contact by Jaci Burton - 07/02/2017

Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12) by Jaci Burton

“Meet Cute”: Read a book with a cute, funny, or embarrassing first meeting between the protagonists.

✔ 1 - Vision in White by Nora Roberts - 10/02/2017

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) by Nora Roberts

Road Trip!: Read a book where the protagonists meet or go on a road trip. Or they pair-up to escape something or someone.

✔ 1 - Pirate by Eve Langlais - 07/02/2017

Pirate (Space Gypsy Chronicles, #1) by Eve Langlais

Second Chance at Love: Read a book where the plot is about second chances, were high-school sweethearts brought back together again, or where the parties have been apart for a long time.

✔ 1 - Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh - 06/02/2017

Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4) by Nalini Singh

message 5: by Gisela, Moderator (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments I'm in!

message 6: by Lara (last edited Feb 28, 2017 05:51PM) (new)

Lara | 2335 comments I'm in for 5 (or more):

Categories
Bodyguard: Winters Heat 2/15
Colleagues: The Hating Game 2/11
Enemies to Lovers: A Promise of Fire 2/8
Fake Fiancé: The Perfect Match 2/2
Friends to Lovers: Almost Like Love 2/10
Hero-in-Pursuit: Midnight Bayou 2/9
Heroine-in-Pursuit: Welcome to Temptation 2/22
In Bed with the Boss: Boomerang Bride 2/5
Indecent Proposal: Sterling 2/21
“Meet Cute”: A Night to Surrender 2/12
Mistaken Identity: A Quiet Life In The Country 2/26
Neighbors: Love Potions 2/26
Pet: Hope Flames 2/11
Second Chance at Love: Exclusively Yours 2/17

READ: 12
The Perfect Match (Blue Heron, #2) by Kristan Higgins Boomerang Bride by Fiona Lowe A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) by Amanda Bouchet Midnight Bayou by Nora Roberts The Hating Game by Sally Thorne Almost Like Love by Abigail Strom Hope Flames (Hope #1) by Jaci Burton A Night to Surrender (Spindle Cove, #1) by Tessa Dare Winters Heat (Titan, #1) by Cristin Harber Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1) by Shannon Stacey Love Potions (Warlocks MacGregor, #1) by Michelle M. Pillow A Quiet Life In The Country (Lady Hardcastle Mysteries #1) by T E Kinsey

message 7: by ⚜️Trea, Moderator (last edited Feb 26, 2017 05:48AM) (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 1319 comments Trea's February 2017 How They Met Challenge
Option:
Spell-It-Out
Level: Harder (6-9 Books)
Read: 8/8

February is when International Flirting Week happens, which is a great way to meet someone, if you can do it well, that is!

F- Friday I'm in Love by Mari Carr-2/19/17
L- When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason-2/25/17
I- Irish Cream Dreams by Graylin Rane-2/8/17
R- Reclaimed by River Savage-2/8/17
T- Tangled by Kate Douglas-2/2/17
I- Identity Crisis by Eliza Daly-2/12/17
N- Nuts by Alice Clayton-2/23/17
G- Good Girls Don't Date Rock Stars by Codi Gary-2/20/17

message 8: by Lizel (new)

Lizel Harvey | 6 comments Hi, May anyone join this challenge?

message 9: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Lizel wrote: "Hi, May anyone join this challenge?"

Of course :) It's open to all of our group members!

message 10: by Lizel (new)

Lizel Harvey | 6 comments Lizel wrote: "Hi, May anyone join this challenge?"

Thank you - I am So green, and have been floundering around the posts for days now. Slowly finding my feet and hopefully not stepping on any toes. I have read the pinned posts but I get a little nervous, just in case. Thanks for your reply xx

message 11: by ShoSho , Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2017 06:15PM) (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Lizel wrote: "Lizel wrote: "hopefully not stepping on any toes."

Don't worry, Lizel! We are very friendly in this group ;) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask or comment in any thread.

message 12: by Lizel (new)

Lizel Harvey | 6 comments Thank you, much appreciated. Will message again later. Lunch break over ;-)

message 13: by Veronica ⭐️ (new)

Veronica ⭐️ | 12 comments I'm in for easy 2 How they met

Categories:

will add books shortly.

message 14: by Becky ♡The Bookworm♡ (last edited Feb 23, 2017 08:01PM) (new)

Becky ♡The Bookworm♡ (mckennamuse) | 392 comments RLfCI - February 2017: How they Met
Spell-it-out - Level: Hardest 10+
Books Read: 14

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

PART 1: Spell-it-out: VALENTINES Finished: Feb 17, 2017

✔︎ 1. V: Ch: Vlad At Grave's End by Jeanine Frost |★★★½| Feb 4
✔︎ 2. A: Ch: Avery Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin |★★★★| Feb 6
✔︎ 3. L: Ch: Lily A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer |★★★★½| Feb 8
✔︎ 4. E: Author Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep |★★★★★| Feb 6
✔︎ 5. N: Ch: Nicholas I've Got Your Number by Sophia Kinsella |★★★★★| Feb 9
✔︎ 6. T: Author A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare |★★★★| Feb 13
✔︎ 7. I: Ch: Ingrid Bittersweet Bride by Denise Hunter |★★★| Feb 9
✔︎ 8. N: Ch: Nathaniel The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella |★★★| Feb 17
✔︎ 9. E: Ch: Eddie Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis |★★★★| Feb 12
✔︎ 10. S: Title Submerged by Dani Pettrey |★★★★| Feb 14

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin, #2) by Jennifer Estep I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella A Night to Surrender (Spindle Cove, #1) by Tessa Dare Bittersweet Bride by Denise Hunter The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4) by Jill Shalvis Submerged (Alaskan Courage, #1) by Dani Pettrey
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

PART 2: CATEGORIES:

✔︎ 1. One-night Stand: Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas |★★★★| Feb 19
✔︎ 2. Mistaken Identity: Vamps and the City by Kerrelyn Sparks |★★★★| Feb 20
✔︎ 3. Road Trip!: The Tender Texan by Jodi Thomas |★★| Feb 21
✔︎ 4. Pets: Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrew |★★★★| Feb 23

Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Tender Texan by Jodi Thomas Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #1) by Ilona Andrews
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

message 15: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (last edited Feb 14, 2017 02:38PM) (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments I think I'll join in this month :) I'm going to aim for Medium, but we'll see how it goes LOL

LEVELS:
1-2 - Easy
3-5 - Medium
6-9 - Harder
10 or greater - Hardest

As always, you may have two (2) "Reader's Choice" books, or more, if you have more than three books that fall into the other categories. Also, you may use the “Spell-it-Out” option and/or the Birthday Babes' “Wild Cards.”

Catorgories

Baby Surprise: Read a book where there is an unexpected pregnancy, or the hero finds out after the fact that he is a father.

Enemies to Lovers: Read a book where the protagonists start as enemies, or with a fight or disagreement going on between them. However, they end up as lovers and with a HEA.

Hero-in-Pursuit: Read a book where the hero is the one pursuing the heroine. According to All About Romance, Heroes in Pursuit are:
...Heroes who pursue the heroine with everything they have. These heroes have more than lust in mind, however. They have noble intentions, or, at least, intentions that turn noble very quickly. They want (and need!) to be with their ladies forever.
Heroine-in-Pursuit: Read a book where the heroine is the one pursuing the hero. The Heroine woos or seduces hero, or otherwise tries everything to get him to fall in love with her. This can also be a simple as the woman asking the man to marry her, or bed her.

Indecent Proposal: Read a book where someone makes an indecent proposal, such as the hero asking the woman to become his mistress, or for a one-night-stand. Or wants him as a sperm donor.

Mistaken Identity: Read a book where either of the protagonists is mistaken as someone else, or pretending to be someone else!

One-Night-Stand: Read a book where the the protagonists start their relationship with a one night stand!

Pet: Read book where a dog, cat, parrot, or any other pet causes the protagonists to get together.

6/5

In Bed with the Boss: Ruthless (Playboys in Love, #2) by Gina L. Maxwell

Colleagues: Plus One (Pig & Barley #3) by Mae Wood

Second Chance at Love: A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart

Fake Fiance: Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills

Mistaken Identity: Cold Hearted by Winter Renshaw

Road Trip and Second Chance at Love: Love Story (Love Unexpectedly, #3) by Lauren Layne

message 16: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Becky ♡The Bookworm♡ wrote: "...sick or injured in the ER..."

Whoa. Burn some sage, Becky.

message 17: by meltem (last edited Feb 25, 2017 09:03AM) (new)

meltem (iraefer) | 141 comments I'm in ^^

6/6

In Bed with the Boss
Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre

Indecent Proposal
The Ties That Bind (The Pony Tales #6) by C.P. Mandara

Meet Cute
By Proxy (Heart of Montana, #1) by Katy Regnery

Fake Fiancé
Breaking Up with Barrett (The English Brothers, #1) by Katy Regnery

Reader's Choice #1
The Halo Effect (Butterfield Institute #1) by M.J. Rose

Reader's Choice #2
The Movie Book by DK Publishing

Carly - Resident Supergirl | 275 comments Maybe in a month where I am not trying to get ahead of my quarterly challenges, doing a buddy read, a series read, AND the SGOM....I can do this LOL

message 19: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments Carly wrote: "Maybe in a month where I am not trying to get ahead of my quarterly challenges, doing a buddy read, a series read, AND the SGOM....I can do this LOL"

Lol you don't have much planned for the month, do you?

message 20: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) Gonna see how many I can get!!!!

How They Met

LEVELS:
1-2 - Easy
3-5 - Medium
6-9 - Harder
10 or greater - Hardest

Catorgories

message 21: by Silvia (last edited Feb 19, 2017 09:15PM) (new)

Silvia | 643 comments I'm in for 3!

The color red reminds me of February!

R - Ready to FallFeb 15th - 4 stars
E - Everything, EverythingFeb 16th - 5 stars
D - Deliverance: Hooch and Matt's Story Feb 19th - 5 stars

Ready to Fall (Wingmen, #1) by Daisy Prescott Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon Deliverance Hooch and Matt's Story by Marquesate

message 22: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Silvia wrote: "

Ready to Fall (Wingmen, #1) by Daisy Prescott
"

Huh weird cover!

message 23: by Silvia (new)

Silvia | 643 comments ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "

"

Huh weird cover!"

Lol! It is a little weird. I've had this paperback for a while so thought I'd give this author a try.

message 24: by Jodie (last edited Feb 25, 2017 04:17PM) (new)

Jodie (dubious_ks) | 86 comments Monthly total:

Enemies to Lovers: Point of Freedom (Nordic Lords MC, #3) by Stacey Lynn , 2/3/17

Hero-in-Pursuit: Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1) by Autumn Jones Lake

Heroine-in-Pursuit: Iron & Bone (Lock & Key, #3) by Cat Porter

In Bed with the Boss: Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) by Christina Lauren

“Meet Cute”: True Love Story by Willow Aster , 2/4/17

One-Night-Stand: Alpha's Feisty Mate (Arcane Affairs Agency, #1) by Cara Wylde

Road Trip!: Read a book where the protagonists meet or go on a road trip. Blood & Rust (Lock & Key, #4) by Cat Porter

Second Chance at Love: Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2) by Stacey Lynn

message 25: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Feb 22, 2017 12:01PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) How They Met

LEVEL: 10 or greater - Hardest

Read: 13/10

Catorgories:

Bodyguard: No One Left to Tell 2/4 ★★★★★

Baby Surprise:

Colleagues: Hell & High Water 2/12 ★★★★★

Enemies to Lovers: Must Be Magic 2/14 ★★★

Fake Fiancé: It's In His Arms 2/1 ★★★★

Friends to Lovers: Tangled Up 2/11 ★★★

Hero-in-Pursuit: Sleeping with the Boss 2/21 ★★★

Heroine-in-Pursuit:

In Bed with the Boss: Working It 2/6 ★★★

Indecent Proposal: Nowhere Ranch 2/20 ★★★★

“Meet Cute”: Hearts in Darkness 2/18 ★★★★

Mistaken Identity:

Neighbors: The Offer 2/19 ★★

One-Night-Stand: Loose Ends 2/4 ★★★

Pet: Beauty and the Wiener 2/8 ★★

Road Trip!:

Second Chance at Love: Gone 2/2 ★★★★

message 26: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments Silvia wrote: "ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "

"

Huh weird cover!"

Lol! It is a little weird. I've had this paperback for a while so thought I'd give this author a try."

I've read her before and I like her :)

message 27: by Silvia (new)

Silvia | 643 comments ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "

"

Huh weird cover!"

ShoSho, this book is free!

https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Fall-Win...

message 28: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Silvia wrote: "ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "

"

Huh weird cover!"

https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Fall-Win......"

Thanks Silvia! Got it :D

message 29: by Silvia (new)

Silvia | 643 comments Susan (susayq ~) wrote: "Silvia wrote: "ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "

"

Huh weird cover!"

Lol! It is a little weird. I've had this paperback for a while so thought I'd give this auth..."

Thx Susan, good to know!

message 30: by Silvia (new)

Silvia | 643 comments ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "ShoSho wrote: "Silvia wrote: "

"

Huh weird cover!"

https://www.amazon.com/Ready-Fall-Win......"

YW ShoSho. ; )

message 31: by Jaybird (new)

Jaybird (jess_g) | 11 comments meltem wrote: "I'm in ^^

0/6

In Bed with the Boss
Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre

Colleagues
Overruled (The Legal Briefs, #1) by Emma Chase

Meet Cute
By Proxy (Heart of Montana, #1) by Katy Regnery[bookcover:Breaking Up wi..."

I just finished Love in Lingerie and let me tell you, it kept me up late and then made me late for work because I was like let me just read for 5 min and it turned into an HOUR.

message 32: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Jaybird wrote: "...and then made me late for work because I was like let me just read for 5 min and it turned into an HOUR."

Oh, Jaybird, I have done that soooooo many times. Glad I'm retired now and don't have to worry about the alarm clock too often.

message 33: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments Jaybird wrote: I just finished Love in Lingerie and let me tell you, it kept me up late and then made me late for work because I was like let me just read for 5 min and it turned into an HOUR. ..."

I was that way when I read it too.

message 34: by meltem (new)

meltem (iraefer) | 141 comments Jaybird wrote: "I just finished Love in Lingerie and let me tell you, it kept me up late and then made me late for work because I was like let me just read for 5 min and it turned into an HOUR."

good to know ^^

message 35: by Mee (last edited Feb 08, 2017 01:17AM) (new)

Mee | 77 comments I'm in, I will list book as soon as I figure out what to read.

How They Met Challenge
LEVELS: 10 or greater - Hardest
READ: 1/10+

Catorgories

Seducing Simon by Maya Banks

Midnight Ride (Midnight Cowboys, #1) by Cat Johnson ~ 2/7

message 36: by Gisela, Moderator (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments
description

Level: Medium

Read: 2/5

✓ Fake Fiancé: No More Sweet Surrender by Caitlin Crews
✓ In Bed with the Boss: A Devil In Disguise by Caitlin Crews

.•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*• Finished!

How They Met

As always, you may have two (2) "Reader's Choice" books, or more, if you have more than three books that fall into the other categories.

Catorgories

1 - The Hot Zone by Jayne Castle - 06/02/2017

The Hot Zone (Rainshadow, #3; Ghost Hunters, #11) by Jayne Castle

✔ 1 - The Lost Night by Jayne Ann Krentz - 04/02/2017
✔ 2 - Deception Cove by Jayne Castle - 05/02/2017

The Lost Night (Rainshadow, #1; Ghost Hunters, #9) by Jayne Ann Krentz Deception Cove (Rainshadow, #2; Ghost Hunters, #10) by Jayne Castle

✔ 1 - When a Lioness Snarls by Eve Langlais - 04/02/2017

✔ 1 - Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts - 11/02/2017
✔ 2 - Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts - 12/02/2017

Bed of Roses (Bride Quartet, #2) by Nora Roberts Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3) by Nora Roberts

✔ 1 - Rules of Contact by Jaci Burton - 07/02/2017

Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12) by Jaci Burton

✔ 1 - Vision in White by Nora Roberts - 10/02/2017

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1) by Nora Roberts

✔ 1 - Pirate by Eve Langlais - 07/02/2017

Pirate (Space Gypsy Chronicles, #1) by Eve Langlais

✔ 1 - Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh - 06/02/2017

Rock Wedding (Rock Kiss, #4) by Nalini Singh

message 38: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Congrats, •*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*• !

message 39: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments Congrats Christine!

message 40: by ⚜️Trea, Moderator (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 1319 comments .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ ✿•*¨`*• wrote: "Finished!

How They Met

As always, you may have ..."

Way to go, Christine!

message 41: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) Well I thought I signed up for this challenge but I can't find me but I did it for 3-5 Medium
Bodyguard= Ride Hard (Raven Riders, #1) by Laura Kaye
Enemies to Lover= Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas
Friends to Lovers= The Mane Event (Pride, #1) by Shelly Laurenston
Mistaken Identity= Man of My Dreams (Sherring Cross, #1) by Johanna Lindsey
Neighbors to Lovers= Next to Die (SEAL Team 12, #4) by Marliss Melton
One Night Stand= One Unashamed Night (Wellinghams, #2) by Sophia James
Second Chance= Second Chance (A Military Secret Baby Romance) by Nella Tyler
I really had fun with this one

message 42: by Susan (susayq ~), Moderator (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6062 comments Congrats Vicki!

message 43: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Congrats, Vicki!

message 44: by Lara (new)

Lara | 2335 comments Yea Christine and Vicki!

message 45: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Congrats, ✿•*¨`*•. Christine .•*¨`*•✿ & Vicki! Woohoo!

message 46: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vickiguardianofthewraiths) Thank You All like I said really had fun with this one

message 47: by Gisela, Moderator (last edited Feb 16, 2017 11:02PM) (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments
description

Level: Medium

Read: 5/5

✓ Fake Fiancé: No More Sweet Surrender by Caitlin Crews
✓ In Bed with the Boss: A Devil In Disguise by Caitlin Crews
✓ Enemies to Lovers: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
✓ Pets: Anyone But You by Jennifer Crusie
✓ Second Chance at Love: A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart

message 48: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Medium

1.Enemies to lovers: The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
2.Colleagues: The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1) by Sarina Bowen
3.One night stand: Simply Unforgettable (Simply Quartet #1) by Mary Balogh

message 49: by Gisela, Moderator (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 4022 comments Updated my last post. I'm done!

message 50: by ShoSho , Moderator (new)

ShoSho  (shoshost) | 12263 comments Congrats, G!

« previous 1