Challenge Corner discussion

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Scarlet
Let's Buddy! - Series > Scarlet by Marissa Meyer->Restarting August 22nd 2017

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Cinder, the cyborg mechanic, returns in the second thrilling installment of the bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She’s trying to break out of prison—even though if she succeeds, she’ll be the Commonwealth’s most wanted fugitive.

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit’s grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn’t know about her grandmother or the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother’s whereabouts, she is loath to trust this stranger, but is inexplicably drawn to him, and he to her. As Scarlet and Wolf unravel one mystery, they encounter another when they meet Cinder. Now, all of them must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen Levana, who will do anything for the handsome Prince Kai to become her husband, her king, her prisoner.

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) I've started this one, but haven't gotten very far yet! I got sidetracked by other books and real life. Hoping to read some more of it today!

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Sorry I'm late with this, got distracted!

I just finished Chapter 2, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I wasn't a huge fan of Cinder, but this world is very interesting. Scarlet seems like a great character and I'm eager to see where it goes!

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Finished Chapter 6. (view spoiler)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Finished Chapter 18 (view spoiler)

Megan Fogarty | 15 comments I am also loving this book! I can't put it down, Imcurrentlyon chapter 28. Curious to see what will happen when wolf and scarlet confront the bad guys! They are just arriving at the headquarters now.

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) It's really addictive!!

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Just finished chapter 27 (view spoiler)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Finished Chapter Thirty-Four Cinder and Thorne's friendship is everything, and I love how things are slowly being revealed about Scarlet's grandmother. I'm still not sure what to think of Wolf, but I'm interested to see where it goes!

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Just finished it!! (view spoiler)

Megan Fogarty | 15 comments I finished the book last night. Really enjoyed it! Can't wait to read the next one.

Megan Fogarty | 15 comments I also love that the books have the short stories at the end. I liked the queen's army.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments RESTARTING AUGUST 22ND

message 14: by Sian (new) - added it

Sian (hunnibee) | 27 comments well im in for the series got them all never read them yet

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn't know if you wanted to do the whole series. :)

message 16: by Sian (new) - added it

Sian (hunnibee) | 27 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn't know if you wanted to do the whole series. :)"

:) need to get to top of all my series

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn't know if you wanted to do the whole series. :)"

:) need to ..."

Me too. This should help me move up in rank in the series challenge as well. :)

message 18: by Sian (new) - added it

Sian (hunnibee) | 27 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn't know if you wanted to do the whole series. :)"..."

That true im in it myself

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn't know if you wanted to do the..."

We won't be able to count Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer or Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer for points though. Only pages. :/

message 20: by Sian (new) - added it

Sian (hunnibee) | 27 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn't know if you wan..."

that's ok I don really ready the extra books

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series folder then. Didn..."

KK. I'll still need to read them for the team challenge but I can read them by myself. ^-^

message 22: by Sian (new) - added it

Sian (hunnibee) | 27 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change to the series fold..."

:) okie dokie at least it get a series out of the way

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Sian wrote: "well im in for the series got them all never read them yet"

I'll change ..."

Yup. :)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Finished Scarlet, Cress, and Winter. Will come back to comment on Cress and Winter in a bit. Also will be finishing Stars Above and staring Fairest today. :)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

Chapter 1-15:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 16-30:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 31-45:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Review:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments (view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer

Chapter 1-20:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 21-40:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 41-60:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter End:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

Chapter 1-25:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 26-50:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 51-75:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Chapter 76-End:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer
The Keeper and Glitches:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments The Queen's Army and Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments After Sunshine Passes By and The Princess and The Guard:(view spoiler)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments The Little Android:(view spoiler)

The Mechanic and Something Old and Something New:(view spoiler)