Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Fallen Vampire (Flux & Firmament: The Cloud Lords, Prequel Part #1)
This topic is about The Fallen Vampire
Advanced Copies for Review > FREE ARC copies of YA Dystopian Romance: 'The Fallen Vampire'

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beata (new) - added it

Beata Blitz | 4 comments FREE ARC copies of YA Dystopian Romance: 'The Fallen Vampire'

I’m giving away a limited number of ARC review copies hoping to pick up some reviews here on Goodreads as well as at your preferred online retailer. These are copies of my YA Romance prequel novella ‘The Fallen Vampire’ as well as the second book in the series, ‘Vampire & Outcast’ (in January), in exchange for an honest review.

If you’re interested, please Private Message me here on Goodreads with your email and I will send an EPUB or MOBI file. (Click the small arrow next to the ‘Follow Author’ button on my profile. A drop down menu will appear and you can ‘send a message’.)

This is a rather unusual vampire story in that it is set in an entirely new dystopian world. I have a long series planned and would be happy to find reviewers who want to read through the series.

P.S. I’d be happy to make some new connections here on Goodreads so feel free to friend me.

GOODREADS PAGE:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

THE FALLEN VAMPIRE is the first volume in the FLUX & FIRMAMENT romance series for young adults. This epic adventure takes place in an entirely new universe—The Realm of the Cloud Lords, created by a catastrophic experiment at the Large Hadron Collidor, which has led to a fusion between our world and another dimension.

message 2: by Books Are (new) - added it

Books Are Life | 14 comments Hi, I would love to read and review your book, but I am hoping to receive a paperback copy. I have a lot of ebook to review, but not paperback, so this way I will get to reading it as soon I get the book.
Thank You,
Book Are Life

message 3: by Beata (new) - added it

Beata Blitz | 4 comments Books Are wrote: "Hi, I would love to read and review your book, but I am hoping to receive a paperback copy. I have a lot of ebook to review, but not paperback, so this way I will get to reading it as soon I get th..."

Hi Books Are... I'm afraid that I don't have the budget to send off paperbacks at this moment. However, I have put one paperback up as a Goodreads giveaway here if you want to enter to win:

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

message 4: by Books Are (new) - added it

Books Are Life | 14 comments Hi, I took your idea and entered the giveaway.
Thank You,
Books Are Life

JenMarie (thecoffeestainedbooks) Hello Beata,

I am interested in this book for an ARC copy. Please PM me and I will send you my email.

Jenny

Beata wrote: "FREE ARC copies of YA Dystopian Romance: 'The Fallen Vampire'

I’m giving away a limited number of ARC review copies hoping to pick up some reviews here on Goodreads as well as at your preferred o..."

message 6: by Beata (new) - added it

Beata Blitz | 4 comments Jenny wrote: "Hello Beata,

I am interested in this book for an ARC copy. Please PM me and I will send you my email.

Jenny

Beata wrote: "FREE ARC copies of YA Dystopian Romance: 'The Fallen Vampire'

I’m givi..."

Hi Jenny, I'd be happy to provide you with an ARC copy... can you write me at beatablitz (at) gmail (dot) com? :)