♛Royal Bloodshed Academy♔ discussion

♛Character list > ♛Skye Characters

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There is no such thing as Justice
●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ Ella Nightingale۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Hidden name: Ella Nightingale
Position in society: Former daughter of the late Duchess and close friend to the late king of this kingdom- Now in hiding
House: ALPHA

●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ ♥ A girl who is prepared to kill ♥ ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

descriptiondescription

A P P E A R A N C E ;

Appearance: She has long light brown hair that goes all the way down to her waist. Sometimes she wears her hair loose; sometimes she braids her hair or sticks it in a messy bun. She has pale skin but when she is angry, her cheeks become rosy red. She has Mysterious, twinkling, violet eyes and long eyelashes. Her height ranges from 5’4-5’5 and she is very slim. Eileen has thin pink lips and a small nose, which only beautifies and makes her appearance more dazzling and welcoming. She always wears a locket around her neck, which holds a picture of her brother. She has soft smooth skin, free of blemishes, which many many girls are envious of. Eileen is very well built in terms of her body due to all the training she goes through and always pushing her body to its limits. She has long legs and perfect posture. She has a much defined jaw line, and high cheekbones. Eileen mostly likes to wear casual clothes like skirts, blouses, cardigans and thick woollen jumpers at winter. She dresses up wearing clothes that poor people wear but occasionally slips on a dress so she can spy on the visiting riches, at school, she wears the regular school uniform. She usually wears long blowy dresses, pleated French skirts and her hair up in a bun with wild flowers to act the part of a royal.
This world is corrupted but Ill change it very soon

— P E R S O N A L I T Y ;
Personality: Ella is a the hot headed, strong but a caring girl that everyone loves. She bright up a room by just walking in, everyone loves her for just being her and knowing all the sacrifices she has been through. Ella hates inequality and easily concerns herself with other people’s well-being. Therefore, she is known to get into fights. Ella has a fierce and strong personality. She is very clever and constantly is synthesising new ways, to look at situations. Ella loves to lead rather than sit by, for she is confident in her intelligence.

Additionally, Ella can be kind and caring. She would do anything for those she loved, even things as extreme as giving her life. She demonstrates cunning and a cool head, which helps gain the respect to the people that are helping her get out of the grasp of the king. However, they are more in awe of her ability and strength. It been said that if anyone could kill of all the royal itll be her meaning she will make the world a better place in her way. Her hate for the king is real and striving her to kill. She is also very strong and overprotective and shows natural hot-headed ways. She can also be cold and calculating which surprises many people. She learns quickly and can easily do things that she seen only once.

Ella has a keen analytical mind and a great sense of humour and enjoys making sarcastic comments and engaging in verbal sparring matches which ended with broken bones and a satisfied smile on her face. She is very determined with a stubborn streak and is very good at martial art. When Ella kills, it is silent and almost too quick to been seen by human eyes. She has developed a talent of being able to not be seen. Therefore, she has kills royals at such a young age. Ella is a girl with many talent including: Martial arts, sword fighting, assassination skills, agility and stealth. . Ella can be very distant, and her tendency to stick to the shadows hides shows just that . She is very good at blending into the background, which helps her people watch and gather information She loves the thrill and adrenaline of running through the ruins of the kingdom with fellow Dark bridge students. She is highly independent and somewhat unnerving. She knows what she wants and has the guts to go to it but can sometimes go overboard. She hates the word “retreat and Give up” and is known to get hot headed about it even in tests. She can sometimes come on as too strong which caused her many one sided battle in the past (she destroyed them) and now people watch her in awe or maybe fear of their life. However, she is known to be gentle and has shown her devotion and confidence to people who see really trust. She also unlike many people , thinks things through and sees if they have any chance of winning.

Only kill if you prepared to be killed.

— H I S T O R Y ;
description description

Ella was born in a quaint yet charming kingdom to her father, a constantly working royal man, and her mother, a kind and gentle woman who died while giving birth to Ella . She was born a ruler too- she was born to the Duchess and duke of the kingdom but this was just when Charles took the throne. He kicked out all people who were close to his father including her father the duke. My father begged him to let us stay saying outside the palace walls is no place for a child and it really was not. When I was only three years old we were thrown out of the palace with many of the workers. My dad walked to every house on the street searching for someone that will take us in. We lived in the streets for a year.

Until this nice baker family who remembered my father as a kind man and a friend of the king took us in with open hearts. For 3 years we lived happily, ducking away from soldiers who were sent to kill every man who worked for the late king. I made friends with the baker’s children, a tiny boy called Billy who was very quiet, Emma who was paralysed, blind but was always happy and a boy called James the same age as me. WE played, ate and laughed together. In that short period, she thought nothing could hurt me ant that I have finally found a home.

I do not know how but we were found. Solders carrying spears broke in their house when I was only seven years old. My father panicky hid me and ran out and started leading the soldiers away from. I watched Him die, helpless and too scared to help. The blind and paralysed girl Emma came out with a stick and started bashing the soldiers on the leg. He hit her and she fell flat down on the ground. The solider left smiling and I ran out to help her but he hit her directly on the head, killing her. Emma’s last words were horsey and whispered “I came to death smiling didn’t I just like you told me too” She broke into a big grin and her pale skin was drained all life. I do not know what happened to Billy the quit boy but I hoped he died smiling.

The house was burned down to the ground. I was found squashed, holding tightly Emma’s body a tear rolling down my cheek. That day was the day her family was torn apart and the baker’s family. She had heard that James has escaped and was now in a mental asylum. She visited him, happy that he survived but at the sight of her he clawed her face and spat at her shouting” you killed my family” and ”I wish we never took you in” ,I didn’t want to live anymore, what was life without father but my life never came to a halt. Instead, Miss Evangeline found me and she took me in and trained me to kill. I believe in her methods and that she can change the world.

Its not wrong to kill this world is wrong!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This world is her stage and she’s the best of players.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ Princess Arielle ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Name: Arielle
Nickname: Bella
House: Ace

●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ ♥ A girl who is loved ♥ ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I Hate the world, I really do

descriptiondescriptiondescription

— A P P E A R A N C E ;

Appearance: She has long blond hair that goes all the way down to her waist and stony Violet eyes,. Her ranges from 5 foot 5 and 5 foot 7. She has a petite oval face and startling dimples on both sides of her pale cheeks. She has thin light pink lips and a slightly small nose, which beautifies her appearance. She has long legs and perfect posture. . She is very Pretty but in a more dazing and awestruck way. She has long legs and perfect posture. She carries herself with dignity and humility. She has a thin waist and fragile arms and legs. Everything about her is dainty and elegant. She's all leg and looks very model esque. She’s in the direct line of the Nightingale family, one of the leader royal of France a foreign country.

Personality: . Beautiful, Careless and Dangerous: She cares for some people but doesn’t seem to like show to much emotional attachment due to her believing that is the downfall of humanity, only when she was flirting maybe . Arielle is a misanthrope and has a sarcastic and cynical sense of humour. Nevertheless, she is extremely courageous and willing to sacrifice what she believes in, without any utter and hesitation, Arielle has a keen analytical mind and a great sense of humour and enjoys making sarcastic comments and engaging in verbal sparring matches which ends with deaths and a mean satisfied smile on her face. She is very determined with a stubborn streak and can be good at martial art if she tried. Others are drawn to her, alluded be her looks and her snarky behaviour even men who are 40 years younger older than her. She is considered stuck up and stand offish. She has a calmed and elegance attitude characterized by her serenity and capacity of understanding . She is overconfident in everything which can sometimes be a weakness. She is cunning and resourceful. She is a bashful flirt with Fellow young men who adore her. She demonstrates cunning and a cool head, which helps gain the respect of her everyone around her. However, they are more in awe of her ability and strength. Her personality is very reserved and standoffish, which makes people think she is stuck up. Well even she would agree. Arielle is the most anti-social person you'll ever come across- she hates simply everybody but flirts with boys for fun. If one was asked, many words would easily come to mind about Arriela: flamboyant, charming, stony, and many more. she has a certain personality-one where all her traits join together to create an person who is truly unique. Life has always been interesting for Arielle because of this, the world was his stage, and she was the greatest player. She had everyone around her tiny finger. Arielle kills people for simple fun, she loves to kill and would destroy anyone in her way.

— H I S T O R Y ;

History: Arielle was born in a quaint yet charming town in the south of France to her father, a constantly working royal man , and her mother, a kind and gentle woman who died while giving birth to Ariella . She was born a ruler too- she was born to the King and Queen of france. Arielle grown up with the simple fact that everything she wanted was hers. As the only child she was spoilt, giving anything she wanted from a doll to the most expensive dress on the market. She was the typical rich girl scaring off nannies and making her tutors deaf with her screaming.

However everyone knew that she was vey intelligent but would never say it, knowing that they would be a rant behind it. She was kicked out of two private schools, saying that she was distracting the other pupils from learning and a slight whisper that she was too clever. When she was asked about her nuisance behaviour in school she would just simply state ”Its not my fault that I’m pretty” and adds ”I will sue you if you ever ask me again” She was good in front of her parents and their little angle. Her behaviour was more influenced by a boy who was behind in line for the nightingale family chair. He taught her how to use people and win other there heart. He died out of pneumonia and she was left grieving for him for he was her best friend and the only one who understood her. She hated the world for this. A thirst for blood developed, she started wanting everyone to die. Arielle doesn’t care who she kills if it entertains her than it is good enough. She hated the world for this. When she heard about this academy, she enrolled straight away and became known as a ruthless killer amongs the students. People are alluded by her wealth and strength

F A M I L Y ;
Family: King Malcolm
Mother: dead
Relationship status: Single
job: Royal

[• • • • • Arielle • • • • • ]

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do we people have to kill

●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ Hunter vincent۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Name: Hunter Vincent
Position in society: Youngest Son of the most feared assassin Family.
House: Tech
●▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩ ♠ A Boy Burdened By Family Name ۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬●
A P P E A R A N C E ;

Hunter has soft brown hair, which constantly annoys him by getting in his face while he is bent down doing homework or building another weapon. Hunter has a messy hairstyle, which is always falling down to the eyes which would always bother him,.He has startling, genuine green eyes, which welcomes people and can make girls lose themselves in it. He is very skinny but has developed muscles due to his family pushing him to the limit with daily push up and workouts. He has a massive grin and smiles at everyone not caring about house tensions. He has a slightly pointed chin with a narrow, but prominent jawline. His teeth are perfectly positioned inside his mouth with his lips being slim and straight. His eyes are dark green, framed by dark eyelashes and highlighted by his really dark eyebrows. Hunter has a cute chin and cheek dimples, which is quite possibly the cutest thing. He has a lithe and thin build but not lanky, and is fairly fit. When Hunter is out of his school .he wear very casual clothes like a simple tee-shirt, blue jean and some sneakers. He has a sort of chill and laid back look about him. He usually wears sweatshirts and comfy jeans. Hunter doesnt really care about his clothes and what he wears, he just slips on anything.

Hunter has shown to be almost inhumanly kind hearted, patient and understanding. He endured his mother’s death with a smile and warmth though. He is kind and empathetic to all those around him. Hunter has gentle ideals he is on a neutral side meaning she will make the world a better place in her way. He joined Tech due to his compassion, kindness and giant brain. Everyone in his family believes that Hunters greatest weakness is his kind heart, unable to be as cold and calculating as his family. He is creative, impulsive, sensitive and visionary. He would rather make and build things than destroy and kill anything from a bug to a human being. He believes that words and knowledge possess the biggest power in the world. He studies a lot, but sometimes his hobbies just like to take over such as correcting the teach constantly. Hunter has shown to be not only perceptive, but also intelligent. Nevertheless, he is extremely courageous and willing to sacrifice what se believes in, without any utter and hesitation .He's creative and original, creating masterpieces and taking new angles on ideas to explain them better. . Due to his serenity and capacity of understanding, he is one of the only pupils who are always asked to go to every meeting she is great at coming up with strategy and plans which comes to her naturally. His brain works differently to many pupils, strategy, extraordinary ideas come to him naturally, and he picks up moves and skills that he only seen once However he hates killing which can be a very big problem. Hunter is laid back and carefree.

descriptiondescription"

Is there no happiness in this world

— H I S T O R Y ;

He is born to the greatest Assassins in the whole of kingdom. They are willing to shed blood as if it is nothing. His whole family was born with thirst for blood, they could infiltrate any building and are called the “reapers of the kingdom”. Hunter he could never be good at fighting and killing as his older brother and was looked down upon by his entire family. They thought he was a waste of genetics. Every day was another reminder of the dark legacy, he has inherited. Hunter life was harsh, he had seen so many killed by his family and he is always wondering why?.Hunter never knew his mom, she died in an failed assassination against King Charles but he keeps a picture of her and he believes it gives him courage. When his family heard of Royal Bloodshed Academy, they enrolled in the faint hope, that he learns enjoy killing. However, hunter is still wincing in pain at the meek activities they do in school. This school has helped him find out how much he liked building things and has taught him that he could do it as a living.

-Building things – He loves building things.

-Homework – He Loves homework and tries to do more than asked for.
-Caaaaaaaake!!!
Chess- He uses Chess to develop Strategies and helps develop his brain(Well that what he says). He has gained quite a reputation through being unbeatable in it.

Studying- He gets high marks... because he literally spends most of his time studying.
When everything dark please smile.

Dislikes:
- Killing
-Getting in trouble
Getting low marks He absolutely hates it, one time he got a B on a report and he almost died.
-Bullying

Hobbies -
Fears- Disappointing his Parents

Goals- To become a Weapons manufacture.

Secret: He has a locket around his neck with a picture of his mum

Relationship: (to be determined through roleplaying)

Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Favorite Color: Dark Blue
Favorite Animal: Falcon
Favorite Flower: Orchid Flowers
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite time of day: Evening

Zodiac Sign- Aquarius
Aquarius traits. Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian. ... Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others.

Symbol- Water-Bearer

Traits- Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian, shy

Element- Air
I know im childish, but get use to it

House: Tech - He is the kind of guy who is always making things. He is usaulayy found sitting witha machine on his lap working away silently. Hunter is really clever but can sometimes seem too lazy.

description

I guess death is not the opposite of life but a part of it