When the Dead Walk discussion

Residential Locations > Uta's Bunker

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The GFHB {HoNk} | 34 comments Uta's place of residency. I former under ground Military bunker once used for surviving human refugees but now a home full of rations, running water, plumbing, and security. One of the safest places to be and Zombie free. Has to escape places and has it's own high working power core.

http://i.imgur.com/eSBsN0S.jpg
http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/m...
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/9Te3ZLSgalE/ma...

message 2: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jan 20, 2017 10:41PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 34 comments
Uta had found the journey had gone smoothly and having given his jacket to his new friend along the way. Doting for a pair of his sunglasses when the sun began to rise. More a suited creature of the night. Letting Lorrent in and shutting the door so it clicked and secured the entry way. Descending a flight of stairs before reaching the actual home part. Dim lights flicking on and illuminating the room in dim light. Uta finally able to remove his sun glassed. "What's mine is yours. Though I'd advice staying out of the chess fridge." Uta often kept his meals sperate from normal food.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent seemed surprised, glancing around with wide eyes, "God damn" he muttered, "I mean it's no five star hotel room but ... god damn" he repeated, grunting when he realized his wound had bled through the bandage, "Fuck" he added, pouting.

message 4: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jan 20, 2017 11:00PM) (new)

"It was once a survivor bunker of the sorts." He wouldn't say what happened to the last of them. You could probably guess by now. Uta turning his attention to the faint smell of blood. "It needs cleaned and sewn." Having guessed it from the start. "Make yourself comfortable and I'll tend to it." It'd take him a few moments to ready everything.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent slowly sat down on the couch and glanced at the lamp, a really warm shade of yellow that felt inviting to him. He adjusted himself so that Uta could get to the wound. "Soo.. Uta was it? You look... unique. Are those contacts?" he asked. Though it wasn't out of spite. He was genuinely interested.

Uta went about gathering the proper things he needed. Disinfectant, a needle, a swab or to, more guazes etc etc. Taking settlement on the couch as he prepared the medical string and needle. "Hmm?" He said as his name was spoken. Threading the needle upon his first try. "The color was achieved through ink injections. My Iris also under went the same procedure." Admitting he let people put needles in his eyes for the sake of his appearance.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments "Ohhh that sounds fun" he replied as he tapped his fingertips against the edge of the couch, eyeing the needle without the slightest hint of nervousness. "Never had the time to get anything done on me before all this happened" he shrugged.

"It turns out well if done correctly in the end." Uta sanitizing the needle before removing Lorrent's soiled guazes. Cleaning the first wound again. Resisting the urge to lick away the blood as some still pooled from porcelain skin. Igboring the urge to begin sewing skin back together. The skilled hands of an Artist making perfectly pristine stitches. Having choosen the perfect color of threads to highlight the pale pigmentation of Lorrent's skin.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent watched, tilting his head slightly, "So how many times have you done this before?" he asked, turning his attention to the room around him, observing the surroundings keenly.

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

"Enough to know what I'm doing." He mused tieing the string so it'd hold well and everything wouldn't come undone. Uta softly tracing his finger tips over his handiwork. Before starting on the second having to move and kneel in front of Lorrent to have the right access see the wound shut. The Bunker decorated neatly but a few tacked up pictures were about. Some including himself when he was younger and with bleach blonde hair. Others of pretty scary and goofy lookin dudes wearing masks attempting horrible selfies. Most Noticeable a hand drawn drawing of a man similair in appearance to the guys in the pictures spilt down the center living the other undead. Uta's adoptive father to whom had been infected and put down. Those guys were what remained of the once famous Clowns.

((I gotta get some sleep. I'll reply again when I wake up.}}

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent raised an eyebrow at the pictures and smirked, "They look like fun. You a clown?" he asked, "Cause you'd make a pretty sick clown" he added, eyeing the handwork with a certain appreciation.

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 34 comments "Hmm?" Busy in his stitching work upon Lorrent's porcelain skin. "I was at one point." Uta pulling the thread so it was snug before tieing it correctly. Snipping the remaining string off and softly tracing finger tips over it to make sure it was done correctly. It was but Uta just needed an excuse to feel Lorrent's skin. It was warm to the touch compared to his own that was cooler in temp.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent eyed his finger and tilted his head, "You're really cold" he pointed out, "You should probably get a blanket or something. I don't know how to take care of sick people and you might catch something if you're that freezing" he explained as he sat up, obviously a bit sore.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments << yo yo yo yo? >>

message 15: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jan 23, 2017 10:33PM) (new)

"It's normal. I'm perfectly alright." Uta offered a small smile. Putting things back in place and setting them aside to get up off the couch. "You'll need rest now. I'll get you some of my spare sleep wear and then you can have my bed until your better." Uta setting the med kit back in it's proper place before offering Lorrent a hand to help him to his feet. Helping so the other wasn't dirt sore.

{{Sorry was at a friend's place.}}

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent grunted as he stood to his feet, dusting himself off and glancing down at his shirt, ".. You aren't gonna sleep on that shitty couch are you? Sleep with me" he suddenly insisted, folding his arms and smirking, "Unless you're scared" he teased.

message 17: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

"Scared?" Uta chuckled. "No. It should be me asking you that. Though if you insist who am I to refuse." Uta hardly scared. If he had wanted to this pretty little thing already would have been a midnight snack. In a few ways other than simply eating. "Come with me. I'll get you those clothes I promised."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent followed after him and eyed his behind for a few moments before admiring the photos along the walls, remaining silent. It was a nice bunker. Though he had to appreciate Uta's trust. Had he been a raider he could have overpowered Uta and killed him, right here and now.

message 19: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Uta was also going out on a limb here and trusting Lorrent not to kill him. Not truly minding the other looking over his rear. It was pretty good lookin. Uta going through a few old lockers until he found the right articles of clothing to give to Lorrent. "Try these. They might fit." It was one of his old shirts and some sleep pants. "I'll leave to the other room so you have some privacy to change in peace."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent smirked at that, grinning almost seductively. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to" he offered suddenly, "We're both mature men aren't we?" he purred as he pulled his shirt up over his head, winking at him.

message 21: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Feb 01, 2017 09:14PM) (new)

What was this boy trying to do? Intice him in and all that other stuff? Because well.....it was working. "Is that an Invitation then?" Uta watching the pull up his shirt. Just wanting to eat the other up if he got the chance.

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 34 comments ·Boop·