What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's book: horses in a mirror in antique shop that was a portal. Wizard.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamzin (new)

Tamzin | 3 comments Okay so I read this book when I was younger (probably at the latest 2008/2009). I don't remember if the main character is a boy or girl but they found some horses that had come out of a mirror. There was one horse left in the mirror (which was in an antique shop) and there was a wizard that wanted the horses out of the mirror. The boy/girl fed the horses barley and rode them back into the mirror. The mirror was like a portal but after the horses went back inside, it turned back into a normal mirror.

The copy I had also had a pink cover and was a picture book but idk if all copies had that.

I'm really hoping someone remembers or knows of it! Thank youuuuu

message 3: by Tamzin (new)

Tamzin | 3 comments I looked at that one when I gave it a google but it definitely wasn't set in a hospital; it was more a town vibe. Thanks anyway!

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4880 comments What country were you in when you read this book?
Part of a series?
Time period and location story takes place?

message 5: by Tamzin (new)

Tamzin | 3 comments Tab wrote: "What country were you in when you read this book?
Part of a series?
Time period and location story takes place?"

It definitely wasn't part of a series. I was in Australia when I read it but it could have been based in England.
Ummm I don't remember a particular time period being evident, I think it was modern ish (it didn't really mention any world issues of the time)

message 6: by Jesse (new)

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Tamzin, are you still looking for this or did you find it?