Disney Descendants discussion

• Auradon • > ~ Public Gym Room ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
A giant gym open to the public full of trampolines and you can even go solar surfing in the solar surfing room!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((Ben and Ellie))

The three arrived here, and Jenny dragged them into the solar-surfing room. "Look, they have ones you guys can borrow! I'll go get mine, and then we can get started!"

message 3: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
Ellie looked at Ben, a little overwhelmed. "How do we even do this?" she asked him. She was a little scared and nervous. Ellie reached out for his hand.

message 4: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben grabbed her hand back as he grabbed a black surfboard. Although he was nervous he was still awfully very excited because he just got a new social media account and he could post pictures from this day! "I have no idea, but Jenny seems like she knows a lot about it." Ben replied with a smile.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
"Of course I do, this is my life! Only exciting thing I can do," She was already pulling out the golden sails on her own solar-surfer, and they glittered when they hit the light. "If you're worried about falling off, don't be! Those beams in the middle of the room will simulate flight so you can get the hang of it," She pointed to them.

message 6: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise smiled back, a little reassured. She took a dark blue surfboard and a deep breath to calm herself.

message 7: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben nodded as he hopped on his board, getting in the correct potion to surf. "Alright! I'm ready!" He clapped his hands, eager to get started. "Are you alright, Elle?"

Jenny placed her own surfers on the beams and hopped on, setting hers to a much higher setting then Ben's or Eloise's. She then tightly held onto the bar of her solar-surfer and cheered when it started to dip and flip her around. "Isn't this fun?"

message 9: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Ellie merely nodded at Ben. She was a little anxious and scared. She got on and held onto the handlebars tightly. Ellie took a deep breath and steadied herself. She let out a gasp when her board started moving, but it wasn't as bad as she expected it to be.

message 10: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben held on tight to the handlebars that he thought his knuckles were turning white. Then, he did a little flip in the air and that defined the definition of fun for him. "Oh my gosh this is so much fun!" He exclaimed with a geeky smile.

Jenny smiled at the two of them. "See? I told you it'd be fun!" She did another flip, almost falling off but regaining her balance at the last second. "Whoa!"

message 12: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise giggled, loosening up a little. She tilted her solar-surfer from side to side. Ellie paused, debating what to do next. She decided, and zoomed into a loop-de-loop. When she tried to adjust her feet, she slipped off. She screamed as she fell to the ground.

She noticed this and gasped, jumping off her own solar-surfer and running over to Ellie, trying to catch her and just barely doing it. "Ellie! Are you alright?!" she asked in a worried tone, looking at Ben.

message 14: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Jan 21, 2017 05:50PM) (new)

Eloise was breathing quickly. "I… I don't know," she said honestly. "My wrist really hurts." Her heart was beating very quickly and she was having a hard time catching her breath.

"It might be sprained," Jenny worried. "Oh, this is all my fault! I shouldn't have pushed you guys to do something you weren't ready for,"

message 16: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Eloise shook her head. "It's fine," she mumbled. A sharp pain went through her wrist, and she gasped.

"Don't worry, I'll take you to the infirmary," She looked up at Ben again. "If that's alright with you, Your Majesty?" After all, the king probably wanted to take his own assistant to the nurse's office.

message 18: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((I made an infirmary topic ;) ))

((Lol I think we should wait for emma to come back though and see if her character wants to come along too))

message 20: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Of course! I just figured we were going to the infirmary either way XD))

message 21: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Ben was having so much fun with his two friends that when he heard a scream he was frightened. But he was even more frightened when it was Ellie who screamed. "Elle! Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone. He looked up at Jenny. "No! It wasn't your fault at all! It was really fun and maybe we need a little bit of practice." He said with a little smile.

(( I'll have Ben go to the infirmary also! ))

"Practice does make perfect!" Jenny agreed with a smile, then gently handed Ellie to Ben. "We should go to the infirmary,"

message 23: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (last edited Jan 21, 2017 06:42PM) (new)

Eloise nodded, still in pain. She clung to Ben as they made their way to the infirmary.

((Want me to post first?))

((Who should post first in the infirmary?))

message 25: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((I can if you want but I don't care who does))

((I've been posting first in a lot of other RPs so I'd prefer if someone else did this time))

message 27: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((I don't mind! Just gimme a sec))

((Alright!))

message 29: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Posted!))

message 30: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Gah sorry so many rps XD. Gimme a sec))

message 31: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((I posted Masi))

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Megan))

Viola ambled into the gym, rather bored as usual. Then she looked up, and her eyes widened as she saw all the trampolines. She couldn't resist getting up on one and start jumping. Viola looked around to make sure that no one was watching her in this state.

((Viola))

Megan walked into the gym room, wearing her new flats to do some exercise. After all, her family put big emphasis on physical activity, and she didn't get her figure from sitting around! She looked around for something to do, before hearing someone jumping on a trampoline. She looked over and gasped when she realized who it was. "Viola?!"

Viola bounced away, deep in thought. Then she heard footsteps. Her face turned sour as she stopped jumping and prepared her face to glare at the person who entered. Then when the person came in, her face changed to one of surprise. "Megan?" she asked. "I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was you!" she said, getting off the trampoline to meet her friend.

((Viola))

She laughed. "You were really getting into those trampolines. Do you like them that much?" She asked, staring at one. "I didn't originally come in here to bounce, but now I'm really tempted to, especially with these shoes," Megan motioned to her flats.

Viola blushed slightly. "Um, yeah..." she trailed off, feeling a bit embarrassed about being seen like this, with her hair all rumpled. Then she reminded herself that this was Megan and there was no reason to lie. "It helps when you want to release emotion, I suppose," she said with a shrug. When Megan mentioned her shoes, Viola gestured to her own. "Ooh, I should try jumping with those on. I didn't think of that," she said honestly.

((Viola))

Megan laughed. "Yeah, I suppose," She put her stuff down on a bench and gasped. "You should've! I bet the air-time is even better with them on! I could go back to our dorm and get yours?" She offered nicely.

message 38: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata walked in a purple T-shirt with a golden sun and green shorts with her light brown hair in a big braid .She walked over to 2 teenage girls. The fourteen year old speaks "May I work out with you guys ?" She says .

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Megan/Recata- Sorry, Viola is a bit awkward xD))

Viola laughed at how enthusiastic Megan looked about the shoes. "I bet it is," well, it had to be, or else Viola would be so mad at wasting all her money on them. Viola gestured to her own pair, sitting out of sight, at Megan's question. "Thanks, but I have mine," she said. She was about to say something else when another girl walked in, and the smile was wiped off her face. She was back to her normal stoic manner, but tried her best not to blame the girl for interrupting them. When the girl asked if she could work out with them, Viola looked at Megan awkwardly, wondering what she thought.

((Lol XD)))

"Great! You should put them on so we can work out together!" Megan suggested happily before Recata interrupted them. "Uh..." She nervously took in the girl's appearance, being reminded of Rapunzel, thus making the girl an AK. "Sure! We were going to jump on the trampolines first!" She suggested nicely.

message 41: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "That's great Oh by the was I'm Recata Rider daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn rider so I'm not just a AK I'm kinda half and half I visited my dad on isle .Sorry so who are you she says getting on a trampoline.

"Oh! Uh, as long as you don't do magic," Megan paled, more visibly nervous now. At least she was half-AK. "Um, I'm Megan. My friends call me Meg, but you aren't one, yet," She flipped her ponytail off her shoulders. "I'm the youngest daughter of Hercules and Megara," She got on the trampoline next to Viola.

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments Viola was glad that Megan did the talking for her, she was never good at introducing herself and always seemed to come off the wrong way. When the girl introduced herself as a daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Viola perked up slightly. She always thought it was cool that Rapunzel married someone other than your classic charming prince. Viola nodded at the girl. "I'm Viola," she stated simply, purposefully not mentioning her parentage. Climbing up on a trampoline, she pulled on her flats and started to bounce, though it was rather half-hearted.

message 44: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments That's cool Megan I always thought Greek mythology was cool.And I don't do any magic except I can heal people with my hair like my mom could she says jumping

Megan noticed this and stopped jumping, leaning in to whisper to Viola. "Are you alright? Are you upset that she joined us randomly? Or are you nervous about telling her your parentage? Because you were mainly raised by humans, so I don't think she'd really mind,"

message 46: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Is something wrong Oh have you heard of the Valentines Day Dance I'm going with Finlay Gothel even though are parents hate eachother

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments Viola was kind of surprised when Megan actually noticed her feelings. "No, I don't mind," she whispered back, "you know me. Remember when we first met awkwardly, and how well that ended up turning out?" she said with a slight smile. At the comment about parentage Viola nodded slightly. "Maybe not. I just never like the reactions of people, even if they're nice about it. I don't want to be feared, but I don't want to be pitied," she explained truthfully. Then she smiled slightly at Recata. "Healing magic sounds like it would be a great thing to have," Viola said honestly.

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments ((Should we establish a turn order because we're all posting at the same time? xD))

Megan nodded at Viola's response. "Well, maybe you'll warm up to her too," She then winced slightly and started jumping again when she heard Recata had magic. "I don't really like magic....even if it's good magic, like healing. It brings up too many bad memories,"

message 50: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments " Yeah I guess I used on the isle a lot when people fought once I healed a girls cat " she says jumping her braid bouncing with her ."Know one dies on my watch " she says jumping

« previous 1 3