Challenge Corner discussion

Book of the Month Archives! > March 2017 Book of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Please suggest the book(s) you would like to read with the group in March 2017.

message 2: by Aline (new)

Aline Alves (thebestofaly) | 9 comments I would love to get to read this one in March. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks, Aline!

message 4: by Kaylin (new)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) Aline wrote: "I would love to get to read this one in March. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz"

I second this!

And also want to suggest: Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks, Kaylin!

message 6: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (last edited Jan 25, 2017 04:56PM) (new)

message 7: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks! Those are some good suggestions!

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments C P wrote: "Thanks! Those are some good suggestions!"

Thanks. They are all the new releases I've wanted to read this year except The Impostor Queen. :) But Cursed Queen came out this year so I added in The Impostor Queen. :P

message 9: by Katherine (last edited Jan 26, 2017 07:02PM) (new)

message 10: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thank you! Out of the Easy is really good. :)

message 11: by Kylara (new)

Kylara Jensen | 437 comments Came here to say Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1) by Veronica Roth but it was already suggested so yay!

I would also second Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1) by Vic James or Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber

message 12: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks, Kylara!

message 13: by Aline (new)

Aline Alves (thebestofaly) | 9 comments Kaylin wrote: "Aline wrote: "I would love to get to read this one in March. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz"

I second this!

And also want to suggest: Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber"

Yes! I want to read Caraval too. I don't know if I'll get around reading it next month but yeah, it seems great!

message 14: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks, Elizabeth!

message 15: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. I will get it read this year.

message 16: by Maya (new)

Maya White | 734 comments I also like Carve the Mark, Gilded Cage, or Caraval. Did you know Caraval is optioned for a movie already!!!

message 17: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I didn't know that. Guess we'll see if it happens!

Did you vote in the poll? What did you vote for?