Challenge Corner discussion

Death Spiral (Faith Flores Science Mystery #1)
This topic is about Death Spiral
Book Chains > Death Spiral->Discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Please use this thread to discuss Death Spiral as it goes through the chain. Post any thoughts and/or review links for the book.

Post when you receive/ship on the signup thread.

Allie | 93 comments Hey everyone! So I am really enjoying Death Spiral so far. I don't see many fictional books out there about drug addiction, and it is definitely an important read. The author does a great job getting Faith's emotions about her mother, loving her and hating her for her addiction. I think you all will like this book! Some of the science stuff is a little confusing but interesting.

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Glad you're enjoying it! Those were definitely things I enjoyed about the book.

Allie | 93 comments I just finished Death Spiral! I liked the conclusion but obviously won't spoil it lol. Can you send me Jamie's address this weekend? Will get Death Spiral out to her. Think you said she is next on the list. I'll send them separate since she's probably looking to read it soon.

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yes, I'll get that sent. And I'll send you the second book. Glad you enjoyed it!

Allie | 93 comments Jamie, I sent the book out to you today! Hope you enjoy it and if you see this to let me know you got it :)

Jamies  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 18 comments Allie wrote: "Jamie, I sent the book out to you today! Hope you enjoy it and if you see this to let me know you got it :)"

Hey, Allie my fiance just messaged me letting me know I got a package that looked a lot like a book from you. Just want to let you know that I got it and a huge thank you. Will hopefully be starting tonight.

Allie | 93 comments Hi Jamie, glad you got it! There are 2 small bookmarks in there too. One is of a famous duck statues in Boston. I always like sending a little of my state's history. Hope you like the book! Will be nice to discuss it with all :)

Allie | 93 comments I also got the 2nd book Code Red from Courtney today so will hopefully start that soon! Maybe this weekend. Reading other stuff now lol.

Allie | 93 comments Hey Jamie, have you been reading Death Spiral? Hope you are liking it!

Jamies  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 18 comments Allie wrote: "Hey Jamie, have you been reading Death Spiral? Hope you are liking it!"

Im hoping to get to it this weekend. I had two other books I need to read before I start. So hopefully this weekend

Jamies  (The Kansan Reader) (thekansanreader) | 18 comments Okay guys, Sorry it's taking me really long to read this but I started it last night finally and will be done hopefully by Thursday at the latest.

message 13: by C.P. (new) - rated it 3 stars

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments No worries! Hope you enjoy it!