Audiobooks discussion

The Raven's Curse (The Sorcerer's Saga #3)
This topic is about The Raven's Curse
Free Promos for Review > Sorcerer's Saga (Book 3) Raven's Curse

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments This is the 3rd book in the Sorcerer's Saga - if you've not listened to the first two books, let me know of your interest and I will send the first books also (as long as I have codes to do so). If you've read books one and two - let me know, and I'll send this 3rd book.

Ayden Dracre, the youngest son in a family of notorious sorcerers, is successfully developing his reputation as a curse breaker. Maybe too successfully. Unfortunately, the Dracre name is not easy to escape. When Dessa warns Ayden that his mother is after him and others like him, he will have to go on his toughest quest yet.
With spies on his trail and the discovery that there is something wrong with magic, Ayden will have to rely on Merlin's wisdom over his own magic to survive. He will learn that darkness is easier to give in to than it is to resist, there are secrets about his family that may get him killed, and the past does not always stay buried.
Rain Oxford
http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fant...

Emily Ross | 104 comments Hey :-) I've read book 1 and 2 and they were pretty good :-)
emilymross95@gmail.com :-) thank you :-)

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks Emily.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like book 3 ,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Sure thing, Edward. Thanks as always. On it's way now.

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. I enjoyed the first two. leslie@neel.com

message 7: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Sure thing, Edward. Thanks as always. On it's way now.

Scott"
Thanks Scott

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Glad to send it. Thanks.

Scott

message 9: by Al Edmond (new)

Al Edmond | 4 comments I'm interested. I loved the 1st two. alsedmond@gmail.com

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks, Al. I just sent it to you. Hope you enjoy!

Scott

message 11: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments Scott, I'll message you. I have not ready any of them but I am interested! Thanks!

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent them. Enjoy.

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Hi, Scott. Just wanted to let you know that I finished and posted reviews on Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. Thanks so much!

message 14: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you, Leslie!

message 15: by S. (new) - rated it 4 stars

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) | 56 comments Hi Scott,

I would be interested in giving the series a try. Do you still have codes for all three?

thanks again,
Shane

message 16: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Hi Shane, I just sent you the first book in the series and will follow it up with the others if you'll let me know when you're ready for the next. I am about to run out codes but should get more before the end of the week. Thanks for your willingness to listen.

Scott

message 17: by S. (new) - rated it 4 stars

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) | 56 comments Hi Scott,

Thanks! Timing should be good, I've got a title or two to catchup on.

message 18: by Anne (new)

Anne (dangerpuddle) Those sound interesting! I haven't read/listened to any, but would be happy to listen and review, if you are still looking for reviewers.

message 19: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Hi Anne, I'm down to my last code - which I will be happy to send to you for the first book. When I get my next batch (hopefully in the next couple of days, I'd be delighted to send you books 2-3. Thanks for listening. Also, I need to know which e-mail address to send it to. Thanks.

Scott

message 20: by Anne (new)

Anne (dangerpuddle) Sorry, got distracted at work. I meant to include the email address. :)

My email address is argentyne@yahoo.com. Looking forward to it!

message 21: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Book one is on its way. Hope you enjoy listening.

Scott

message 22: by Anne (new)

Anne (dangerpuddle) Awesome, thank you so much! I'll get that as soon as I get home. Yay for a new book to listen to on my drive every day! :)

message 23: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments I have finished all 3 now. Reviews coming soon, but wow! I really enjoyed them all! Highly recommend to all! 15 stars coming up

message 24: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks so much, Dan!

Scott

message 25: by S. (new) - rated it 4 stars

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) | 56 comments Scott wrote: "Hi Shane, I just sent you the first book in the series and will follow it up with the others if you'll let me know when you're ready for the next. I am about to run out codes but should get more be..."

Hi Scott,

Thanks again for the read. I've posted my review for Sorcer's Quest book 1 and Yeager's Law on Audible, Amazon, Goodreads, and my website here: http://www.larc-scifi.com/SorcerersQu... and http://www.larc-scifi.com/YeagersLaw....

I'll tag you on Twitter later today. The other reviews are coming soon.

Cheers,
Shane

message 26: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks Shane.