Deseret News book reviews discussion

How do you guys decide what you want to read next?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deseret (new)

Deseret News (goodreadscomdeseretnew) | 3 comments Mod
How do you guys decide what you want to read next?

message 2: by Shaela (new)

Shaela Kay | 1 comments I usually pick up books that friends have recommended or reviewed that sound interesting. My to-read pile is always enormous, so if there isn't something new I draw from that.

message 3: by Hikari Loftus (new)

Hikari Loftus | 1 comments I have a stack of books that I want to read, mostly ARCs that have come my way for review or books I have picked up. Each Sunday I arrange a pile of books on my nightstand according to release date and mood and pick from that during the week.

message 4: by Deseret (new)

Deseret News (goodreadscomdeseretnew) | 3 comments Mod
Hikari Loftus wrote: "I have a stack of books that I want to read, mostly ARCs that have come my way for review or books I have picked up. Each Sunday I arrange a pile of books on my nightstand according to release date..."

Ever since working at the Deseret News and getting all these books coming in for us to review, I have the hardest time not taking them all home to read myself. I have to make sure I fit in something that didn't come out this year now and then, because there's a lot of those books I still need to read too! Life is hard, haha.