Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Spelling of my name

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mélodie (new)

Mélodie Boucher (melodievachonboucher) | 2 comments Hi,

The people who made the entries for two of my books misspelled my name. The two following books shouldn't show an hyphen in my last name and have simply Mélodie Vachon Boucher as author's name:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Many thanks,

Mélodie

message 2: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 761 comments I moved the books over and posted the incorrect profile on another thread so staff can fix it and you won't loose the follower.

message 3: by Mélodie (new)

Mélodie Boucher (melodievachonboucher) | 2 comments Melanti wrote: "I moved the books over and posted the incorrect profile on another thread so staff can fix it and you won't loose the follower."

Thanks!

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Jack, that is a post that would be considered spam; please remove it.

message 5: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 761 comments Jack, did you need something fixed with regard to your book?

If not, then please be aware that this group is dedicated to correcting info on Goodreads. It's not a forum for self-promotion.

message 6: by K.C. (new)

K.C. Royale (kcroyale) | 14 comments Hello, I have a few books that needed to be added to the correct name.
Tempted Hearts Books 1,2,3 are all under KC Royale, but my author name is K.C. Royale

Also the cover page is under one edition and isnt showing when you first look under the book. Pleas help

message 7: by Melanti (new)

Melanti | 761 comments I've taken care of most of this, but there's still some book data missing (including the cover) if anyone gets some time to finish this up before I do.

I also combined the editions and added a couple of series.

In the future, could you please provide a link to the errant books and/or author profile? It saves us some time.

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Added the covers.