The Post Card Exchange discussion

announcing happy mail > Random Postcard Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Join for your chance to receive a random postcard from Wendy Spickerman. All you have to do is reply here that you want to entry and send me your information.

Each month I'll pick ONE random person from my list of those who have joined and send a postcard out on the 20 th of the month.

Note: you can only receive one postcard from this giveaway a year. This will give others a chance to win.

The first postcard will go out on Feb. 20, 2017. This will be the only month I send two postcards out because I'll pick one more person, who is the first of FIVE to sign up to receive a postcard for January 2017.

Written on each postcard will be something I do to live a healthy lifestyle. Example, I might talk about one of my therapeutic walks, my morning workout, work/life balance what has worked for me, or even something I've made for dinner. If possible you might even receive a postcard from when we take a family trip.

Let the sign ups begin and good luck!

message 2: by Lu (new)

Lu | 32 comments I would love to sign up! What a great idea :)

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarabasquez) | 64 comments Sign me up! Sounds like fun!

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie (15angie27) | 97 comments Please Sign Me Up!

message 5: by Bryan (new)

Bryan | 39 comments Count me in!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Glad to have you all.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (bkmadn) | 37 comments Sign me up! Sounds fun.

message 8: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Cothrum | 14 comments Please count me in!! Thanks!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy to have you all. Please be sure to send me your contact information.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Remember two postcards will go out in Feb. for two different members because I also wish to send a Jan. postcard out as well. If you are not picked for Feb. your name will be put back in for the following month drawing. Each person has a chance of receiving 1 postcard in a 12 month time period.

message 11: by Chittajit (new)

Chittajit Mitra (chittajitmitra) | 16 comments Can I sign up now?

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Tyler (doulton) Can I sign up?
This is a really nifty thing you are doing; thank you!

message 13: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 19 comments Yes please sign me up :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to remind folks to get their mailing information to me by Feb. 10th.

message 15: by Agata (new)

Agata Pona | 11 comments Oooh fun! me!

message 16: by Agata (new)

Agata Pona | 11 comments how do I send you contact info? Derp...

message 17: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 19 comments Had to add you as I can't send messages to you

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristin wrote: "Had to add you as I can't send messages to you" I when through today and accepted all new requests.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Agata wrote: "how do I send you contact info? Derp..." Contact information can be sent through "messages" here. Once I receive your contact info. I'll confirm receiving it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara wrote: "Sign me up! Sounds like fun!" Just a friendly reminder. To those who signed up to send contact information via "messages" here.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Angie wrote: "Please Sign Me Up!"Just a friendly reminder. To those who signed up to send contact information via "messages" here.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bryan wrote: "Count me in!!"Just a friendly reminder. To those who signed up to send contact information via "messages" here.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Michelle wrote: "Sign me up! Sounds fun."Just a friendly reminder. To those who signed up to send contact information via "messages" here.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "Can I sign up?
This is a really nifty thing you are doing; thank you!"
Just a friendly reminder. To those who signed up to send contact information via "messages" here.

message 25: by Agata (new)

Agata Pona | 11 comments Hey, I the reason I was asking is because it doesn't even give me the option of adding you, all it says is that your account is private, and gives me no options to message or add...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

February Random Postcard Giveaway Pick

Nancy Cothrum

And if you remember I said I would pick one more person so that I could give one away for January. This person was Chittajit Miltra.

They will be sent out tomorrow being the 20th falls on a holiday.

message 27: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Cothrum | 14 comments Thank you, Wendy. I apologize for being late letting you know that I received your card. I love it.