When the Dead Walk discussion

New York City > Dark Alleyways

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/68/1709...

not exactly the safest place to be in a zombie apocalypse

message 2: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jan 20, 2017 04:53AM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 34 comments
Uta cranked the dial upon a knob of his gas mask. It whirring faintly and letting out a puff of air. The area was clear of most spores but on should never be to careless. Even the undead seemed smart enough to stay out of this ally. Guess they with their jumbled minds new of the danger here to. Well much couldn't be said for Uta's victim. Who had clearly not taken the advice of her friends. It only be a matter of time before the undead had her or he did. Sighing from the shadow he took camouflage in just waiting for the scream or sound of a gun to go off the further track his meal. His stomach was complaining. Food was scarce so the ghoulish character often somtimes went days before he could hunt again. Human's also gave enough morcels to last him some time if he had enough to harvest all the tastiest bits. Hoping he could harvest enough with out interruption. So he waited. When a scream filled the air he went quickly between the buildings to locate it's owner. His stomach churning hungrily already at the idea of a fresh meal still warm and bloody.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent had heard the scream too, but hadn't paid much mind to it. Not at first. But after thoroughly butchering the infected.. or maybe not infected? below him, he found himself bored again. This one hadn't even lasted that long. Pitiful really. Survivors never lasted that long when they ran into him. So he paced towards the screaming, readying the combat ax he'd picked up from the body before and smiling wide. Hopefully whoever had screamed were still alive and struggling. It was always fun to watch them squirm.

Uta could hear her pained sounds as he got closer. It just made his stomach growl at the idea of a fresh meal. Call him lowly for enjoying it but that was life. His way of life. Remaining hidden until he knew it was clear. He worked quickly taking his knife to her throat before she could stand as a beacon for the undead. Ending her life quickly not a complete sadist. He used to be but it seemed these days they were in dorment slumber. He quick to too loot anything he possibly could before getting down to the dirty work. Her skin frail making harvesting was quick. Making it as neat as he could and dropping fresh cuts and delectable primes in a cooled tin he had brought from his place of residency. A process of ten minutes and he was done. Licking his fingers clean of the red ichor.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent peeked around the corner, watching the ordeal and stepping out once Uta had finished. He didn't seem phased though, only tilting his head, his pale white skin splattered with a crimson nectar, "You know the meat isn't good when they're dead. You should have taken it while she was alive" he purred, half smirking, "Hi, Lorrent, nice to meet ya" he grinned. An eerie smile.

"When meat is tainted with fear it spoils quicker and has a sour taste. Let the adrenaline drain and it's bloodier and tender. Like a perfect dish of rare cut." Uta closing up his cooler box. Just a large handled lunch box. He'd have enough for two weeks if he didn't snack in between. Though he was almost forgetting something. They eyes. Which he extracted neatly from the women's skull. Having the delectable treats he popped one in his mouth and enjoyed it. "Would you enjoy one?" Uta a moderately mannored Cannibal. And the other reminding him of people he once knew.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent raised an eyebrow, "I think I'll pass actually" he shrugged, "Tried cannibalism once, not really my thing. But hell, if it makes you happy" he glanced around and grinned again, "No one's really going to stop you now are they? It's not like everyone else isn't doing the same thing... of course everyone else is pretty much dead but hey if you can't beat em join em am I right?" he chuckled to himself, pulling a breakfast bar out of his pocket and muching on it as he wiped some blood off of his cheek. He was badly wounded, losing blood fast. But he didn't seem to care. "Plus I'm on a strictly no human diet, tryin to lose five pounds before summer comes, gotta get that beach body and there is just too many carbs in that meat" he pointed out.

message 8: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jan 20, 2017 07:17PM) (new)

"Very well then." Uta said after having finished off the eye in his mouth. Swallowing it down before speaking. Eating the second one making his stomach practically purr. " "We do what we must to survive." It now something he could never stop. "Your quite the life of a party then." Uta quite amused despite his expression never changing. One of his unnerving traits. "That's you choice then." Uta not to bad looking. Smelling the blood permeating the air. "Come along your wounded. Best that it's taken care of before the spores get into the wound." Uta turning to head for cover a gesture of his hand to follow. "Don't be shy I will only take a nibble or two."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments He followed after him without even thinking about it. The wound wasn't a bite. It was a stab wound along his gut. He'd been running from raiders. "So you come here often?" he winked at Uta and folded his arms, wincing just slightly at the pain in his side, "Oh man isn't that a nice feeling." he muttered to himself sarcastically.

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Bite or not it still needed treated. "You could say that." Uta enjoying the chatter. " It's not everyday I meet someone as unique as you." Offering a small smile. The ghoulish character finding himself to enjoy this one's company. Taking a first aid kit form his bag when in a isolated place that was safe in the alleyway "Your sarcasm is present. My name is Uta." Uta finding his rubbing Alcohol. "Lift your shirt so I can clean it before wrapping it. I'd hate to see it get infected your skin is nearly as perfect as a white pastel." Uta of course found Lorrent aesthetically pleasing.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent grunted and leaned against the wall, pulling his shirt up and revealing the gash. It wasn't too deep but it didn't exactly look great. Luckily it hadn't had time to fester and get infected. He chuckled and eyed Uta carefully, "Haven't even taken me out for dinner and ya already got me stripping for you. How charming" he teased, holding the cloth up.

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

"I have that charm on people." Uta taking a strip of soft gauze and dosing it in the rubbing alcohol. Applying it to Lorrent's first wound. Cleaning it throughly. When finished with the first done he started over with the second. "You'll need rest and plenty of it. I know of a place you can obtain such."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent gritted his teeth but kept grinning, "Boy that feels so great" he said, hiding his pain with a bit of stifled laughter. He raised an eyebrow at Uta, watching him work, "Why are you helping me out? You coulda killed me if you wanted to." he pointed out.

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jan 20, 2017 08:48PM) (new)

Uta having upon cleaned the wounds then wrapped them. He might have to sew them if they ever did reach his place. The boy's laughter almost contagious. "I'm a bad person but I still have a heart." Uta tied the ends of the guazes together neatly. "Your also a good one on the eyes." Uta made a tease. He did really want to pull out a sketch book and begins to draw this being.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent nodded slowly, "Yea, yea I can respect that." he glanced down at his wound, "Thanks by the way, I probably would have died at some point if you didn't help me out" he said casually, as if it didn't really matter. And to him, it didn't.

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

"Your welcome. It's the least I can do in this apocalyptic world." It was rare he heard those words these days. It was often screaming and undead groans. Though he stood up on his feet and offered Lorrent a hand to take so the other could get to his feat as well. "If we start now we can make it to my bunker in thirty minutes if you'd still like to take my offer on a place to rest."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments Lorrent blatantly checked him out as he stood and thought it over, "hmmm.... I don't know, sleeping on the concrete covered in the ravaging undead, that sounds pretty appealing" he smirked sarcastically, already waiting for him to lead the way.

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

"This way then." Uta said beginning the journey ahead of them. The bunker pretty much the closet thing to a efficient home these days. "You just might see some cannibalism and thats also fun."

{{After your post here I'll post on Uta's bunker."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 660 comments He followed after him, arms folded. He was a bit cold, he'd lost his jacket somewhere back there when he fought the raiders. But he didn't seem to mind it though. Hell, he hardly seemed to mind anything.