Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Trying to get my new book on my author page

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Gregory | 9 comments Hello my name Jason Gregory. I am trying to add my new book Fasting the Mind to my Author works on my page. Can you please add it?
Fasting the Mind: Spiritual Exercises for Psychic Detox

message 2: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5201 comments book moved into yours...
you're Jason^^Gregory (with 2 spaces between first & last name)

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason Gregory | 9 comments Hi fRee I'm trying to add my upcoming book to my author page. Remember I'm Jason^^Gregory with 2 spaces. The book is https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Can you please add it?

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14171 comments Moved to your profile.

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason Gregory | 9 comments Thank you Lethe

message 6: by Jason (new)

Jason Gregory | 9 comments Lethe how do I list my books from most recent at the top to least at the bottom? I try to use the original publication date feature but it doesn't work right.

message 7: by William (new)

William Harvey | 2 comments Hi - could my second book, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3..., please be moved into my profile? At present it's listed under William Harvey the 17th century physician.

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26070 comments #6 Librarians have no control over that. I'm pretty sure it is crowd sourced.

#7 Moved the ebook & added the kindle edition. What would you like the series to be called? FYI you are William^^^^^^^^Harvey (8 spaces)

message 9: by Jason (new)

Jason Gregory | 9 comments Why are other comments popping up in my thread? Did someone miss my last message? Here it is again: How do I list my books from most recent at the top to least at the bottom? I try to use the original publication date feature but it doesn't work right.

message 10: by William (new)

William Harvey | 2 comments Sandra wrote: "#6 Librarians have no control over that. I'm pretty sure it is crowd sourced.

#7 Moved the ebook & added the kindle edition. What would you like the series to be called? FYI you are William^^^^^^^..."

Thanks for your help, I would like the series to be called Dirragion.

message 11: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5036 comments #9 Jason, Sandra responded to you in message #8.

In order to help a little more, however, I checked and set the original publication date on those titles which were missing that data. This may help.

Other questions on site functionality, however, are beyond the remit of the volunteer librarians. I would recommend using the Feedback group to discuss any problems you're having with setting book orders to your liking.

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26070 comments William wrote: "#7 Moved the ebook & added the kindle edition. What would you like the series to be called? FYI you are..."

#10 done
https://www.goodreads.com/series/2113...

message 13: by ☕ Lachgas ♿ (last edited Jul 27, 2017 09:35AM) (new)

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7222 comments #8, #9, #11 as far as I know it's not possible to change the order - it depends on the shelvings or ratings (rivka answered that somewhere)

message 14: by L.B. (new)

L.B. Sisk (goodreadscomlbsisk) | 5 comments Hi there,

I'd like to add my paperback edition of my book Panteria Chronicles: Carnage, ISBN 1548921335 (ISBN13: 9781548921330), to my books. I already have the Kindle Edition, so if they could be combined, that would be great.

I accidentally added a couple of books too ...

Cheers!
L.B.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 7222 comments #14 already done