Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

IceWings > Laboratory

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Where the Icewings do their research and tests

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
((welcome back moon how was your friends house?))

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry followed, her eyes scanning the room. "What do you do in the lab?" she asked curiously

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal came in and immediately fluttered to the side to let others through.

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( why not? ))

Quetzal swung her head over to Moon, "Who?" she asked, piercing her with her gaze

Queen Cloudberry frowned slightly but said nothing

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal glanced at their party, and shifted a little closer to Queen Cloudberry.

Queen Cloudberry looked taken aback, then quickly fixed her expression. "Moon, you're back!" she said, trying to hide her confusion in her voice. "Why is there yet another SkyWing here?"

Zephyr stared straight ahead, his wings trembling a slight bit but otherwise keeping silent

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((olympus?))

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry stood a little ways away from Queen Iceflake, observing

Quetzal, meanwhile, peered at Moon, back and forth between her and Zephyr. There was something going on, but she couldn't put her talon on it

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((oh yeah forgot sorry XD))

Olympus looked at her. "And what's that?" he said, humoring her

Zephyr blinked and turned slightly towards moon

Quetzal stepped a little closer. "What will you do?" she asked moon

Queen Cloudberry glanced at Queen Iceflake. "So, how's your war plans going?"

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal reached out with one talon to touch the stuff inside the bucket

Olympus didn't see her, and nodded at Moon. "Sounds good."

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry raised her talon, a little timidly. "Would it be easier to kill her?" she asked. "I wouldn't want anyone killed, because someone couldn't watch her every day."

Quetzal touched the stuff in the bucket and hissed, drawing her talons back out covered in the goop

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal turned, her teeth bared. "Does it matter?" she asked, feeling the goop start to trickle off of her talons and onto the floor

Queen Cloudberry nodded, satisfied. She turned to Quetzal, and opened her mouth, horrified. "queen iceflake? Does the goop do anything?" she asked nervously

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal tried to shake off the goop but it stuck fast. "Argh, what is this?" she hissed and unhinged her mouth

Olympus saw what she was about to do. "Wait!" he said, but it was too late. She sprayed venom onto herself, completely covering the goop spot and her talons

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal watched as the goop sizzled and popped. More black venom sprayed out of her throat and onto her arms. She frowned slightly, and glanced over at Moon. "What?" she asked, a little harshly. The venom didn't bother her at all, even as it trickled down her body and onto her wings

Queen Cloudberry didn't look concerned in the slightest.

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal flapped her wings expertly and the venom slid back onto her arms, where she pooled it in her talons. She concentrated, and the venom began to shine. It swirled together, an inky cloud, and disappeared into her scales. She had no evidence of venom or the goop on her when she finished.

Queen Cloudberry smiled at her. "You're getting better" she said approvingly

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( oooh french fries yum XDDDD draconic versions mwah ha ha!!!!!! wait im pretty sure mine is eclipse...gah idk :P. FREEEEEAAAAAK OUUUUUUTT ))

Quetzal looked up at Prismarine and smiled mysteriously. "I'm no animus." she said innocently, and held out her talons

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal recoiled. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" she stifled her scream and leapt back, alarmed. "What the freak happened to you?!"

((hehe what the freak hehe))

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal snarled, already over her initial fright. "What, are you trying to SCARE me into submission?" she asked, already raring to fight

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal opened her mouth but one shake of a head from Queen Cloudberry caused her to close it. She shook off Prismarine's talon. "You're little kiddy tactics aren't going to shake me." she said haughtily

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal swallowed a retort and instead glared silently.

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((LOL I ACCEPT UR CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!))

Quetzal tossed her head and rolled her eyes. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me." she said. "Meanwhile, you should just let nature take its course. No point in making yourself uglier."

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal rolled her eyes. "Such childish actions. Hope you graduate out of kindergarten." she said snidely.

Queen Cloudberry gave Quetzal a stern look, but she ignored it. "Quetzal, enough."

message 23: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Soulreader rolled his eyes, "Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty" his tail swayed against the ground. He glanced around, it was a pretty big laboratory but he'd seen better. "Alright, are we destroying the Skywings or not?" He asked, poking Queztal and then turning his gaze to Queen Iceflake. "I thought you'd be eager to get this war over with"

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"And I've heard that animi IceWings never make friends cuz they're cold and ugly." she retorted. turning to soulreader, Quetzal smiled at him and poked him. "Always the peacemaker." she said jokingly, then turned to Queen Iceflake. "Yeah, when will we make our attack?" she asked, ignoring Prismarine

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry nodded, satisfied. She nodded to Quetzal, who darted out of the room. "Quetzal and a couple of other RainWings will go with you to prison." she said

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Soulreader listened carefully to the plan, "That's a lot of enchanting, isn't she insane by now? You'd have to have at least 100 dragons go out with enchanted armor, just to make the battle look real! Queen Amber may be careless but she's not an idiot" he hissed at the fact. She's not an idiot yet he reminded himself, though planning in the war sort of made all queens idiots

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Soulreader just wanted to spill some guts and blood. Get the gore on! His tail swayed behind him as he snapped at the animus Icewing, displaying his sharp teeth and missing her on purpose. Soulreader laughed, revealing a large grin, "Maybe you are"

message 28: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Eh, I mean, well up to Q, she owns the queen I believe))

message 29: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Oh, then I guess lol))

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal reappeared with 5 NightWings and 4 RainWings. She bowed to Queen Cloudberry, who turned to Queen Iceflake. "This is your team." she said. "Will you need anymore?"

message 31: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry nodded. "They're ready when you are." Quetzal said quickly, and Queen Cloudberry shot a glance at her

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry paused for a moment. "I'd say about 30-40 RainWings, and the same number of NightWings." she said, wondering whether Queen Iceflake wanted a count of the hybrids living in her rainforest

message 33: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments "That would make counting easy" Soulreader shrugged, eyes darting back to and forth between the two queens. "Now, is Quetzal, more importantly me, going to be in the battle?" He was very curious on how his would turn out

message 34: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((This*))

message 35: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Soulreader snorted, "Not to disrespect you my queen but seriously, I wouldn't use the word pet with me" he spat out the word 'pet' as if it was a stale chicken.

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( hehe lol ))

Quetzal brushed her wing against Soulreader's. "Calm down." she said, then tipped her head. "Of course we'll be in battle. We'll be along the front lines, since we're gonna go to prison."

Queen Cloudberry looked at Queen Iceflake. "I'd say...80-90." she said. "Not including those who have left, for example, Brightstream." She was well aware that her number was higher than the number she had given per the Rainwings and NightWings, but decided to say nothing of it.

message 37: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Soulreader but his tongue to stop himself from bursting out. Wanting queens to kill him was the last he needed. He wanted to trip Iceflake, to make fun of her but that wouldn't be very fun

message 38: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Queen Cloudberry motioned to one of the RainWings, who passed them out among themselves. Then, she darted off, presumably to hand out the rest. Queen Cloudberry put on her own, and smiled at Queen Iceflake. "Thanks." she said

Quetzal held her own in her talons, not putting it on, just staring at it

message 39: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Olympus examined it carefully, still not fully trusting the IceWings. "You sure it's safe?" he asked

Quetzal was just about to say the same thing, but quickly shut her mouth and put hers on, not wanting to seem like a wimp

message 40: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Quetzal watched them go, then followed them quickly

Queen Cloudberry smiled. "Well now that that's done, how do you plan to attack the SkyWings in a DESERT?"

message 41: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((halllo?))