Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

The Book Jar Challenge 2018 > Jessalyn's Book Jar

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessalyn (last edited Jul 11, 2017 03:00PM) (new)

Jessalyn Sommer (youdeadstoners) | 3 comments Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1) by Orson Scott Card The Inner Circle (Culper Ring, #1) by Brad Meltzer Who Put The Butter In Butterfly? by David Feldman The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz, #1) by L. Frank Baum Emma by Jane Austen Pet Sematary by Stephen King Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier Books of Blood, Volumes 4-6 by Clive Barker Go Tell It on the Mountain by James Baldwin The Woman in Black by Susan Hill Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris A Young Wife by Pam Lewis Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen Mansfield Park by Jane Austen The Red Tent by Anita Diamant Stardust by Neil Gaiman Devilseed by Frank Yerby Santa Fe Edge (Ed Eagle, #4) by Stuart Woods Antony and Cleopatra by William Shakespeare Where's My Dinner by J. Cornell Michel Hamlet by William Shakespeare The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1) by C.S. Lewis Drug Crazy How We Got into This Mess and How We Can Get Out by Mike Gray Trail of Tears The Rise and Fall of the Cherokee Nation by John Ehle

Summer in The South By Cathy Holton read 30th January 2017
Left Behind By Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins read 19th May 2017
Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders By Neil Gaiman read 16th June 2017
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo By Stieg Larsson read 7th July 2017
Will update as I finish :)

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 1075 comments I finally read The Hobbit last year, loved it!

message 3: by Jessalyn (new)

Jessalyn Sommer (youdeadstoners) | 3 comments Jenny wrote: "I finally read The Hobbit last year, loved it!"

I've been putting it off for a bit. I loved the movies though.

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Cool jar Jessalyn.

message 5: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 704 comments I'm currently listening to Enders Game and loving it!!