The Teen Lounge (TTL) discussion

TTL Events/Announcements. > Revamp - IMPORTANT - Please read.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by josie (last edited Jan 19, 2017 01:39PM) (new)

josie (JosieAnne) | 10 comments Mod
Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed, this group is fairly quiet and inactive; I'm looking forward to changing that. I hope those of you who are still active or interested in this group will hear me out as I try to revamp THL.

I first want to thank those of you who have joined; I'm so pleased with this start of a community. Soon, THL isn't going to be a group restricted to Homeschoolers, but open to teenagers in general.

I’m really looking forward to this new beginning, and I hope you are, too.

Anyone from 7th to 12th grade will be welcome here, homeschooled or not. But, before I can make that happen, I'm going to need to completely change the group, remake certain aspects of it, and generally give it a fresh new start.

Once this revamp has taken place, please, invite your friends! We're always looking for new members.

Let's get right into it, shall we? :)

Changes:

· Changing The Homeschool Lounge’s name to The Teen Lounge

· Changing THL from a Homeschooling dedicated GoodReads group to a group dedicated to teens in general

· The rules have been re-written and slightly changed, so be sure to check them out

· I’m looking forward to adding some new and fun games. If you have any ideas, please, share them with us

· We’re making our Discord chat-room a little more easy-to-use, and, we’re making everything a little less complicated

It’s a new year and a fresh start. We’re looking forward to your input! Be sure to invite your friends.

-Josie

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

im in

message 3: by Robyn- (new)

Robyn- | 2 comments so am I :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 5: by josie (new)

Firestar/Leon i can't hold the demon inside me much longer wrote: "im in"

Robyn- wrote: "so am I :)"

Great! It's so good to see that people are still interested and ready to take part in the group. Though I've been very slow about updating everything, I would love to take any suggestions you two have to offer on how we can improve TTL. (:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ranting/venting area?

message 7: by Robyn- (new)

Robyn- | 2 comments roleplay

message 8: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (filius) Robyn- wrote: "roleplay"

I told you, my pie lord! xD

message 9: by Motakirukika (new)

Motakirukika | 3 comments I am unsure how to find the Discord chat. Can anyone help?

message 10: by josie (new)

Motakirukika wrote: "I am unsure how to find the Discord chat. Can anyone help?"

Hello, Motakirukika!

My deepest apologies--the Discord chat has also been undergoing a revamp, which will hopefully be completed very soon; I would be more than happy to send you a PM notifying you when it is up and running, otherwise, stick around and a post should be out about it soon!

message 11: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (filius) Josie wrote: "Motakirukika wrote: "I am unsure how to find the Discord chat. Can anyone help?"

Hello, Motakirukika!

My deepest apologies--the Discord chat has also been undergoing a revamp, which will hopefull..."

Yay! o:

message 12: by Motakirukika (new)

Motakirukika | 3 comments Josie wrote: "Motakirukika wrote: "I am unsure how to find the Discord chat. Can anyone help?"

Hello, Motakirukika!

My deepest apologies--the Discord chat has also been undergoing a revamp, which will hopefull..."

Thanks, that will be great!

message 13: by Bela (new)

Bela | 2 comments Hi I just stumbled upon this and was wondering when the chat room will be up and how to get there. I am hoping that I can meet new people through it.

message 14: by Motakirukika (new)

Motakirukika | 3 comments Bela wrote: "Hi I just stumbled upon this and was wondering when the chat room will be up and how to get there. I am hoping that I can meet new people through it."

The Disord chat?

message 15: by Bela (new)

Bela | 2 comments Yeah

message 16: by Joseph (new)

Joseph (filius) Bela wrote: "Hi I just stumbled upon this and was wondering when the chat room will be up and how to get there. I am hoping that I can meet new people through it."

Josie, The Teen Lounge's head mod, is working hard on it right now. She'll notify everyone when the Discord chat is finished and make sure everyone knows how to join it.