Moning Maniacs discussion

Feversong (Fever, #9)
This topic is about Feversong
FEVER : Books > Question about the ending ***SPOILERS***

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

R'Shara | 2 comments Wait, so is Barrons really the UK, after all? Then why did he die when he tried to go through the Silver? He was also stabbed by the Spear. And he had a son....

If he wasn't always the UK, then why does Mac say something about how it'd been easier if "you had told me I wasn't you" or something like that.

I'm sooo confused.

Jennifer (jc_candor) | 2 comments OK so this is the last book KMM said she was done in the fever world. WHAT!!!!!!! Please tell me this is not true, I don't care if it is a Mac and Barron or a Dani and Ry but there are to many unanswered questions.

1. Cruce is still alive? Where has he been since the song? Why/How did that happen?
2. The kings power is up for grabs. Who gets it? How does that change things for everyone.
3. Dani and Ry we have been waiting and waiting, I need to know how they finally get together.
4. Christian is just left like that? REALLY?
5. Can the nine have kids? They talk about it but you never find out.
6. Mac and Lor need to reach a understanding. We don't get to find out how?

There better be another book, to much has been left with no good answers.

Fresiako | 1149 comments Jennifer wrote: "OK so this is the last book KMM said she was done in the fever world. WHAT!!!!!!! Please tell me this is not true, I don't care if it is a Mac and Barron or a Dani and Ry but there are to many unan..."

KMM said she's releasing a Dani book next year near april/marchish

Jennifer (jc_candor) | 2 comments Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

R'Shara | 2 comments For Cruce, I would guess, either the bracelet he claimed, or the 4 hours he asked for, or the fact that he was the last and closest to perfect creation of the UK allowed him to survive.

Like, maybe he was made after the UK found the Song? Or just before, so he was close enough to not get unmade.

Tanya | 1 comments R'Shara wrote: "Wait, so is Barrons really the UK, after all? Then why did he die when he tried to go through the Silver? He was also stabbed by the Spear. And he had a son....

If he wasn't always the UK, then wh..."

Barrons is not the Unseelie King.

Kristy Johnson | 1 comments I'm pretty sure Barron's became the Unseelie King , when after the real king quit.

message 8: by Raine (new)

Raine Hollister | 151 comments I agree with Tanya. Barrons is NOT the Unseelie King. It was intimated that he can turn it down. Not a done deal yet. Even Cruce mentioned that it is still up for grabs.