What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Just to chat > the most terrible horror! not King!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana | 36 comments Question to fans of horror: What is the worst book you've read? Throughout the book you shook, you're afraid continue reading

message 2: by Greyman (new)

Greyman | 33 comments Hi Tatiana, are you looking for book suggestions or are you looking to chat? Wondering if the thread would fit better in the "Just to chat" folder due to your question or if you're looking for recommendations. :)

message 3: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Tatiana wrote: "Question to fans of horror: What is the worst book you've read? Throughout the book you shook, you're afraid continue reading"

The Witch and the Priest has been so disturbing that I haven't been able to finish it yet. Based on true events that make it even more horrifying.

message 4: by Bren fall in love with the sea. (last edited Mar 12, 2017 11:47AM) (new)

Bren fall in love with the sea. | 284 comments Suffer The Children by John Saul. I read it a long time ago. I almost didn't rate it on here, the book creeped me out so much I kind of wanted to forget I read it. I was a big John Saul fan back in the day and still love some of his earlier works. The above mentioned title was an early work but just to much. My mom read it when she was alone one night and it scared her so much she didn't go to sleep. Seriously insane plot.

message 5: by Ingo (new)

Ingo (ilembcke) | 604 comments For the click:
Suffer the Children
Suffer the Children by John Saul

Bren fall in love with the sea. | 284 comments Midnight Whispers by Saul was also pretty disturbing but Suffer the Children was by far the scariest book I have ever read.