What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Werewolf, teen, romance, betrothed to werewolf, trilogy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi | 1 comments I have been trying to find a book I read sometime between 2014 and 2016. It was about a girl whose best friend was a werewolf who knew she was also one and was there to look after her. In the beginning of the books I think her parents were in a car crash and may of died although I cant be sure. She ends up with her friend and 2 other werewolves who protect her while she transitions into one herself, I'm pretty sure the were hiding in the forest whilst this happened.I think there was a ring or something similar on the cover and that she was betrothed to one of the werewolves . I think that the werewolves names started with c's. Also i believe the book was a part of a trilogy or more books.

message 2: by Simmie (new)

Simmie (simmiegal) | 15 comments Hmmm Try The Darkwoods trilogy. J.A. Redmerski. Even if this isn't the book it was still a good trilogy.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33390 comments Mod
Simmie's suggestion: The Darkwoods Trilogy by J.A. Redmerski - https://www.goodreads.com/series/7435...

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 252 comments Shiver Is this it? They sound kinda similar.

TheBohemianBookworm | 116 comments I was also about to say "Shiver". It's part of a trilogy and it has a werewolf romance.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Kristi, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shiver (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.A. Redmerski (other topics)