Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > JAY & Sarah

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) boop

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'm not good with historical anyways, but I've got some modern day plots, let me go get them

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

[ Treat You Better ]

(view spoiler)

[ Here For You ]

(view spoiler)

[ Best Friends ]

(view spoiler)

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I basically just pulled them out of my ass three days ago :/

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) The best friends one is my favorite at the moment :). and I'm good at playing characters like B, so I think it will be fine ^_^

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) We can start where ever you please ^_^

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright :)

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I'll have mine up soon

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Name: Jackson "Jackie" White
Birthday: February 6th, 1997
Sign: Aquarius
Appearance:

About: Intelligent. Witty. Sarcastic. Those are just the very few traits that actually describe Jackie White. Jackie tends to work himself up over the little things and tends to stress himself out over the stupidest things ever, this happens almost two times a week and he always ends up in a hospital bed. Seen as a nerd by his fellow peers, Jackie loves learning about everything he can, from TV Shows, Movies and Books to History, Math, Science and soon on. His best friend is his complete opposite and the other half of his heart, the two are inseparable and have made so many vows to each other, like: his friend's vow to him that he'll stop drinking, and his vow to his friend to stop working himself up so that he doesn't end in an hospital bed.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Can you actually? I'm bad at starting rps

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay :)

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jackie hated parties with a passion and had only come because Angel practically begged him to come and well...Jackie could never say no to Angel, no one could, when asked if he wanted any shots or drinks he had simply said no, he wasn't allowed to drink so therefore he wasn't going to go against the laws.

When Shelia suggested spin the bottle, Jackie internally groaned at the thought and covered his face with his hands, upon hearing Angel though, he peeked through his fingers at Angel, " Do we really have to play spin the bottle with the stoners and drunks? Can't we just watch them?" Jackie whined, he hated Spin the bottle.

Jackie then noticed one of his other friends giving him the puppy dog look from his left, he groaned loudly, " Fine! I'll play Spin the bottle with you a-holes!" Jackie cried out and looked away from his friend who stopped the puppy dog look and grinned at Jackie. Jackie looked at Angel, " You so owe me after this," Jackie growled as he was led into the living room by a unknown female.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jackie ignored Angel and rolled his eyes, he sat beside the friend that he had been led to the living room by and when Angel asked if he wanted to he almost debated on wether or not to sit beside his friend, but seeing the way he was acting towards the girl's made him decide not to.

" No thanks Angel, I'm fine where I am," Jackie muttered as he sat on his legs, the friend beside him giggled and opened his mouth, but Jackie immediately covered it, " Don't you dare speak of that, that was a secret," Jackie hissed at the boy before focusing on the bottle that no one has yet touched.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I'm confused on the bottom part, when it landed on Jackie who's turn was if? ))

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( okay ))

Jackie didn't say a word at first, then he sighed when he was nudged by the friend beside him, " Nothing's a secret, don't worry about it," Jackie said sweetly before looking at the bottle as it spun, he had gotten dizzy.

When the bottle landed on him after some dude spun it, they both glanced at each other with disgusted looks and Jackie grimaced, " Yippie, I get to kiss Stoner Stanley," Jackie muttered loudly, causing many to giggle drunkenly and laugh obnoxiously loud.

Jackie and the guy kissed before Jackie vigorously wiped his lips, " I'm going to have to either kiss the next person really good or burn my lips when I get home," Jackie muttered, only loud enough for Angel to hear. Jackie spun the bottle and sat back on his legs, he watched as the bottle slowed down.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jackie's heartbeat had started beating unsteadily fast when he saw who the bottle stopped on, he bit his lip hard as he looked up and met the eyes of Angel, he couldn't believe he was going to be kissing his best friend, the other half of his mind and heart.

Jackie visibly tensed when Angel crawled toward him, he felt like a real dick at the moment for siting so far away from him, but he pushed all thoughts aside and looked at Angel, " Here comes the never ending ship names and photo edits on all social media," Jackie whispered half heartedly.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Jackie just waited for Angel to kiss him, since he couldn bring himself to make the first move, and when Angel brushed his lips against his, his breath hitched and he stiffened for a moment. Upon hearing Angel against his mouth, he could only smile before lightly initiating an actual kiss.

(( can you try and not say what my character does because it doesn't give me a chance to reply correctly :) ))

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( I've got to go to bed ))

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( reminder ))