World, Writing, Wealth discussion

World & Current Events > UFO sightings: investigations by the CIA now online

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) "The records include UFO sightings and psychic experiments from the Stargate programme... " Kissinger papers too.

CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-ca...

Tara Woods Turner | 2063 comments Ooh good stuff Alex!

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) Oooohh!

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike | 181 comments Hmmmmm....

message 5: by Marie Silk (new)

Marie Silk | 1020 comments Nice one. Thanks, Alex!

message 6: by Graeme (last edited Jan 18, 2017 04:22PM) (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 7072 comments A couple if hundred years ago, government staff used to write earnest reports on witchcraft.

Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

message 7: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (last edited Jan 18, 2017 04:30PM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 145 comments O_O I think I've seen some of those ufos,

message 8: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13061 comments Ok, let's divide b/w ourselves a million pages each and return with sensational info by the w/e? -:) Should be great stuff there, although I assume declassified is less interesting than classified.
Media is already reporting excerpts relevant to locations and celebs. Read some stuff about Uri Geller, tested by CIA, which seemed to ascertain his paranormal abilities, some stuff about Ukraine...

message 9: by GR (new)

GR Oliver | 479 comments Wow!

message 10: by Mike (new)

Mike | 181 comments aliens visited Ukraine?

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13061 comments Mike wrote: "aliens visited Ukraine?"

Occupied -:)
No, it was un-UFO related, just some stats about doc-s popping up under Ukraine as a search word..

message 12: by Ian (new)

Ian Miller | 9196 comments What I like is the recipe for invisible ink. You start by extracting your shirt or collar with water to get the ink. Now you don't want the ink to be too faint, so imagine boiling up a shirt with the amount of water in an average ink bottle! I also was amused at the developing agent - iodite of potassium. What the hell is that? Iodide? Iodate? I mix? Nothing like giving your field agent a problem. Just imagine a CIA agent going into some sort of pharmacy in Russia and asking for such chemicals? Always assuming the agent gets things to read and doesn't just write.