2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

You Belong to Me (Romantic Suspense, #12; Baltimore, #1)
This topic is about You Belong to Me
You Belong to Me > Question P

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
About the romance...what did you think of Lucy and J.D.'s relationship?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Fast and intense, but typical of all the other KR book romances. I would have loved more romance, but that first kiss literally melted the pages. These two, once they trusted each other, were an awesome couple.

I liked their relationship and thought them well suited. They have similar natures and see each other as equals. They also respect one another.

That alley scene.....whew!

CD {Boulder Blvd} (boulderblvd) | 39 comments They seemed well suited, but par for the course it moved too fast for me with Lucy being so secretive.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments The alley scene. I was in a long check out line when I first read it and I had to reread it when I got home. I think it was one of the hottest sex scenes I've ever read.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I really, really liked J.D. I hope they have a HEA.

I would have liked to see their relationship develop more, rather than to leap over all that too fast in the end.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) Her suspense stories are so intricate that the romance just doesn't have the page time. Plus so much happens in such a short time that they are always insta unless the characters have a backstory prior to the book starting. I did like that it was 6 months later before he proposed and although we didn't get to read about those it made it more believable. I like them together and thought the romance was good. And yes the alley scene was HOT

Good points, Danielle.