2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

You Belong to Me (Romantic Suspense, #12; Baltimore, #1)
This topic is about You Belong to Me
You Belong to Me > Question N

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Do you think Buck committed suicide or was his crash an accident?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I don't think is was suicide, but I definitely think he had a death wish.

I think he couldn't live with what he'd done and purposely set the stage for that accident.

CD {Boulder Blvd} (boulderblvd) | 39 comments I agree. I don't think he could have taken pills or shot himself, but he definitely created a scenario in which he wouldn't be able to control a crash and was hoping for the worse scenario. Which is what happened.

Seems like we all agree at a minimum he took a risk to court death.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Whether a conscious decision or not, he did not face the music and confess. Of course, to his dad as sheriff, what good would it have done? Too bad he didn't get sent away to a school for boys; perhaps her could have had the same outcome as Lucy. He'd have to do time, but he might have lived a better life. But it was not to be.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) I think he was on a bad road - not only did he do nothing but he is the one that came up with the robbery idea and then he killed the ex boyfriend. So while I think he was feeling guilty and acting out I don't think it was a conscious suicide.