NaNoWriMo Archive > NaNoNews

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 11 comments Mod
NaNoWriMo updates here

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade la de de de da

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments ...havent seen new updates...

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ THE WEBSITE DELETED MY NOVEL INFO WHEN IT GOT UPDATED!!! NOOOO!!! *cries* >_<

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments I know. They cleared all of them in preperation for NaNO.

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) But that's what happens! Every single year! And I didn't care that mine was deleted... I don't like what I wrote last year...

message 7: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I know. But I wrote my summary for my novel for THIS YEAR before October ... I thought that it cleared the word count, not the novel info. Blah.

Well luckily I discovered that I saved my summary somewhere ... so YAY. XD

message 8: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) That's good! I just put my summary up today! It's super short, but that's because I don't have much of a plot yet. Oh! And I like my author bio! :)

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments I can't think of a summary. Girl kills brother. The end.

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) I should probably work on a summary...

message 11: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Haha, good summary, Marisol. Short and to the point. Although a little more context might be good... enough to clearly identify the genre.

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments lol

message 13: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Marisol wrote: "I can't think of a summary. Girl kills brother. The end. "

hehe that's like the beginning of Reborn ... XD

message 14: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) I had a huge idea surge last night. I came up with an awesome ending, Now I just have to figure out what events are going to lead up to it.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments *likes*

message 16: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) haha, I have the beginning, and some characters. No certain ending. Looks like we're working from opposite ends.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

hm. i have plots for about five stories worked out, but i just need to force myself to sit my butt down and actually write them!!

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, it's totally true!! only it's more like eight stories now...

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) lol... i know what you mean.

message 21: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mashley310) Hey guys...

"If NaNoWriMo and the Young Writers Program can raise $100,000 in donations through our online Donation Station on Tuesday the 24th, I will write a song about the fundraising drive—tentatively entitled "That Beautiful Tuesday"—and perform it on NaNoVideo with staff musical accompaniment and Lindsey doing an interpretive dance alongside us."

So... if you want to see this and aren't broke because your a highschool student still in debt after homecoming...

DONATE!!!

:-)

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) | 18 comments I know. I plan to. Cept I'm always low on money this time of year. *sigh*.

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) I really want to donate... but the best that I can do is goodsearch, b/c I am also a high school student without any money.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you all get an e-mail from the site?

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline yupp. the first of many to come :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I got a pep talk like always. :)