This or That ? discussion

Roleplay... > Highschool rp.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,377 (1377 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 4829 comments Mod
(have fun!)

message 2: by Mizla (new)

Mizla | 1189 comments Mod
Emma was walking toward the hall and bumped into Krista.. 'hey.. I've been looking for you everywhere!'

message 3: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

Kevin walking to his locker,easy number #123. and looked at two girls talking. dont care.

message 4: by Mizla (new)

'nothing actually.. Life sucks at the moment! what about you?' emma replied

message 5: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

kevin take his book, and walking. and he heared what they are talking about."yeah, you talk active!' he said on his heart.

message 6: by Mizla (last edited Jul 30, 2009 06:07AM) (new)

'Oh Kevin? Miss Peters was looking for you' Emma said and smiled.

message 7: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"oya?" he asked with no smile. "thanks.." he walke away then.

message 8: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments Tony comes out of one of the classes and walks towards them and says 'Kevin, you better go Miss Peters soon, she is in an awful mood. Don't say I didn't warn you.'

message 9: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"well, i never get her mad at me..." he smiled at Tony. "hey dude, dont you want to accompany me?" he asked to Tony.

message 10: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Think I'm crazy enough to mess with that Hitler when she is mad. No thanks, buddy. This time you are on your own." Tony replied

message 11: by Mizla (last edited Jul 30, 2009 06:23AM) (new)

(is Krista still OL?)

message 12: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"well huh, she is just such a... " he can't continued when ppl walked around them. "where will you going?" he asked to tony.

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "To meet Mr. Hendrick. He has called me to his office for a minute to talk about my grades. You don't want to be there. He is planning to eat me alive this year." Tony answered

message 14: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"hahaha... good luck dude!" he said then walked in the alley alone.

message 15: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Good luck to you too dude. Let's hope you live to tell the tale." Tony bellows after him.

message 16: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Hey! what did i do?" Tony said innocently "Hendrick only wants to talk to me not throw fireballs at me Like Miss Peters is going to do. Have you even seen her face today?"

message 17: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

Kevin just a few minutes with miss perry. and looking for Tony back. "Hey!" he yelled. "easy.." he smiled at Tony and stoped his smile when he saw a girl in front of tony.

message 18: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Well, you can believe me you don't want to. Let's see how Kevin sweet talks himself out of this. It should be phenomenal!" Tony said

message 19: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

kevin just looking for both. said nothing.

message 20: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments Tony turns around and sees Kevin coming with a grin plastered to his face and said "Well, I'll be! how did he pull it this time? Well got to run otherwise Hendricks will have my hide." Then he yells to Kevin "Full story later you got that!" and walks away.

message 21: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments (sorry got to go)

message 22: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"what?" he asked with no expression to tht girl.

message 23: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"hmm, she never mad at me, my score is always perfect on her lesson, what i must afraid of?" he said still walking.

message 24: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments They heard Tony shout "But that's not fair and you know it." as he storms out of the room ahead of them.

message 25: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (last edited Jul 31, 2009 04:34AM) (new)

"why?" kevin asked then when he looking at Tony that looked so mad.

message 26: by Nik (last edited Jul 31, 2009 04:32AM) (new)

Nik | 972 comments (hey it is not Nik should i change the name then?)

message 27: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

(oya sorry im forget! i will edit that.)

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments Tony, surprised, turns around and replied "Why what?"

message 29: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"you said that somethin unfair... why?" kevin explained again.

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "oh that well..." Tony looks sheepishly and said "He warned me that if i didn't do well this year he is going to over load me so much that i won't be able to do much of anything else."

message 31: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"no bargain?" Kevin looked at Tony that looks so confuse, "can i help you?" he asked.

message 32: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Nope says he is fed up that I flunks out in his class only and yeah you can help me by making that class more interesting." Tony replied with a grin

message 33: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"hahaha, depends from your self, do you like his lesson?" kevin asked then, "if you don't, tht is the point of your problem here.." he laughed and walk into cafetaria. "im hungry."

message 34: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "How much can you get. you're have a bottomless pit somewhere inside you otherwise you won't be hungry every hour" Tony teased

message 35: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"haha, dont care, but my stomach is so noisy.." he said, "i gotta get my sandwich and coke. want you too?" he asked. and get his sanwich and coke as soon as he can.

message 36: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Sure just don't eat mine too while you are bringing it" Tony replied

message 37: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"here you are.." kevin said and give tony his sandwich and coke. "what class after this?" he asked.

message 38: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Maths. How about you?" Tony asked

message 39: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"History." Kevin said when his mouth is full of sandwich. "and i hate that..." he continued.

message 40: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "I think it is great but then we each have or own tastes" tony said as he gobbled down his sandwich

message 41: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"yeah, but i never had 'B' for my history." he said. "do you want to leave?" he asked.

message 42: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "how much do we have left?" Tony asked

message 43: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"well, i dunno.. i never counted tht.."he smiled.

message 44: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "Don't you have a watch? i forgot mine today. Anyway lets get out of here i'm getting boiled." Tony replied

message 45: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"i never wear my watch.." he smiled again then followed tony. "no girls here?" kevin asked to Ton. "well, tht would be useless, i wont let them be close with me.."

message 46: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "that's what you say at the start lets see how long they will leave you alone" Tony replied

message 47: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"hmmm, i just want to see, who is the real girl that love me purely, not from my car, my face..." he tempting Tony, "or everything good about me, i want a girl that love me no matter who i am..." kevin said sacrasticly.

message 48: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "so you're checking them out one by one. well good luck this year then" Tony said

message 49: by byhera, becoming a boy. blah! ??? (new)

"hhahaha, ever you saw my walking with a girl?" kevin asked. "the answer is no, since 2 years ago!"

message 50: by Nik (new)

Nik | 972 comments "found your soul mate and got dumped by her?" Tony asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28