The Chennai Book Club discussion

The Steradian Trail (The Infinity Cycle, #0)
This topic is about The Steradian Trail
Book Review of The Steradian Trail

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Prasad Godavarthi (prasadgv) | 3 comments Computers and Algorithms, Ancient Indian texts and structures, An American professor on a visit to India, a murder investigation, a practice / ritual of an orthodox community of India and A crime of unimaginable proportions.

Can there be any connection between any or all of these? Can a story be woven around these?

M.N.Krish, through his debut novel 'The Steradian Trail' (Book #0 of The Infinity Cycle) weaves through all of these with ease and builds an interesting story, a thriller where he leaves the reader with what-happens-next suspense at every page and chapter. With simple language and adding taste to the interesting narration with subtle humor, the author leaves you with the characters, whom we see and interact on a daily basis, and their world, with which you can relate to.

If you're looking for a story on a completely new, unexplored subject, a simple, light yet engrossing thriller, go ahead and read 'The Steradian Trail'.

As the words on the cover of the book say, its "a beautifully-written, stylish novel, a gripping mystery".

Go, grab it!

Yogya Hari Prakash Burra (hariprakash) | 7 comments I'm reading this book now. It is like a Dan Brown style thriller focusing more on Mathematics and India. Really like the book till now, there are a lot of references to places around us like the GST road, IIT-M campus etc which help us connect with the book even more.

Definitely worth a read!

Prasad Godavarthi (prasadgv) | 3 comments Glad you liked it too Hari Prakash and thanks for your comments. :)

message 4: by M.N. Krish (new)

M.N. Krish | 2 comments Thanks Prasad for the posting the review and starting the discussion thread!

message 5: by M.N. Krish (new)

M.N. Krish | 2 comments Hi Hari Prakash,
Thanks for giving the book a try. Happy to see you're liking it. Do complete and post your review. Any chance you were there at my talk at IIT-M?

Yogya Hari Prakash Burra (hariprakash) | 7 comments Sure sir. I somehow missed the talk, but I read the article on Chennai36 and also have the link to the video.