anime/manga lover's group discussion

Case Closed

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

does anybody miss cased closed, the anime/manga about the detective kid??? I do. a lot.

message 2: by Leela (new)

Leela (leelarose) | 34 comments Never heard of it. Who's it by? What is it about?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2008 05:23PM) (new)

I don't know who wrote it, but it is about a teen detective that got turned into a kid.

message 4: by Leela (new)

Leela (leelarose) | 34 comments Hmmm...somehow that sounds familular...I might have to look for it at my library. Did they stop printing them?

message 5: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Hm...I've never heard of it either. O_o Oh, hiyas everyone, I'm new. ^^ And does anyone here read/watch/something Death Note?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard of death note. it sounds good, but I have never seen it. I want to get the manga, though.

message 7: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Yup! ^^ Death Note is awesome! You can read it at mangavolume.com

message 8: by Leela (new)

Leela (leelarose) | 34 comments I've never read or watched Death Note. I've heard how great it is and everything, but i just havn't got around to picking up a book. I dont even know what its about. O.o Someome should write a review.

message 9: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly You can read Case Closed (AKA Detective Conan) at onemanga.com or mangafox.com.
The mangaka is Aoyama Gosho.

Here's the link:
http://www.onemanga.com/Detective_Conan/

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

cool. thanks, Kimberly

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly You're welcome, I hope y'all will start reading it!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

case closed is really good but death note i've never heard of it. btw any good suggestions of mangas and animes

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss that show. I used to love that show, well before I started watching Inuyasha and now Death Note.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh!
Case Closed is cool, sort of weird...

message 15: by Duckiie (new)

Duckiie | 29 comments OHHHH DETECTIVE CONAN!!!!!! Hehe... me friend still has the manga XD

message 16: by chunwui (new)

chunwui I can't believe how many people here haven't heard of Death Note. It's one of the 3 mainstream animes (Naruto, Bleach, Death Note). Case Cosed is really cool, but I don't like the English version and how they changed all the names.

message 17: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 412 comments i was a big fan of the anime when i was like 10 and went to see my grandparents in japan

but i didn't really read the manga (plus the anime was the super popular thing in japan anyway not really the manga)