FrostFans - The Official Jeaniene Frost Fansite discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee (new)

valee I am so in love with Bones. I could't stop reading this books.

Can't wait to read the 4th.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Rose (amandarose) | 73 comments he is AMAZING!!! let me know what you think of the 4th.

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 8 comments Vale I am with you. I am so in love with Bones. I mena I love british accents but now...UGH
is all I can say

message 4: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) OMG I totally agree!!! I'm on book 3 right now and I can hardly put the book down to go to work or sleep. Soooo HOT!

message 5: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 49 comments The fourth book is going to rock your world. I thought I go mad. Cat and Bones are just to awesome for words. And Bones can park his shoes under my bed any time.

message 6: by ஐAndreaஐ (last edited Oct 01, 2009 10:20AM) (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) I've only got like 40 pages left of the 3rd book and can't wait to see what happens!!!. Is there going to be a book 5?

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 8 comments i am holding out on the last book... i just don't want it to end

message 8: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) So 4 is the last one? I love bones!!!

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Rose (amandarose) | 73 comments there should be 7. She said she could wrap up their story in 7 books but might push 8 depending on how things go. The Night Huntress world will still be coming out though and they are characters in those books so we'll still see them. UGhh how I don't want their story to be over.

message 10: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) Awesome! I'm stoked! I can't wait to read 4. Do you know when 5 comes out? Sorry for the 20 questions, I really do like these books and haven't seen much on her site as far as information.

Yay! I have to start reading the Night Huntress World then next :)

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 33 comments She has to keep going until we say she can stop! LOL

message 12: by ஐAndreaஐ (new)

ஐAndreaஐ (rosesrrblue) Where's the petition? I'll sign!

message 13: by Cindyg (new)

Cindyg (brotherlover) | 49 comments I believe she is under contract for 8, but hey she may be like J R Ward and decide to go beyond that number if her fans beg her for more. She is also branching off of Cat & Bones and doing a story about Cat's friend and one of the other vampires. I'm sure it will be just as great as her current series

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Rose (amandarose) | 73 comments Well i think she said she might wrap it up in 7 but no more than 8 she says there is only so much you could write about the one couple. the new spin off books will have them in it but as side characters...

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan I love Bones. He is probably one of my favorite characters ever. I hope she writes a lot more Night Huntress books. But I guess any book she writes with Bones in it, even as a side character, will be a must buy for me.

message 16: by engarde, FrostFans Moderator (new)

engarde | 107 comments Mod
Hello,
New to this thread. HUGE Cat and Bones fan. Just found this on the frostfans website:
"You can read the first 20% of First Drop of Crimson the Harper Collins webpage now!!!!!"

Here is the link:
http://browseinside.harpercollins.com...

Not much more waiting...

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan engarde wrote: "Hello,
New to this thread. HUGE Cat and Bones fan. Just found this on the frostfans website:
"You can read the first 20% of First Drop of Crimson the Harper Collins webpage now!!!!!"

Here is the..."

Thanks! You just made my day a little better. lol

message 18: by Tina (new)

Tina | 13 comments What do you envision when you think of Bones? I saw this guy on tv and thought he'd make an excellent Bones ... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1366616/