Hot Topic Roleplay discussion

Ancient Roleplays > Ancient Greece Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 15690 comments Mod
((Roleplay Being Greece in the ancient times here yo!))

message 2: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 15690 comments Mod
((HAHA))

message 3: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((yup))

message 4: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Alexandra looked around and walked slowly to her father, she kneeled then stood and said, "But, Father, I don't want to be married to whoever wins the contest! I don't want to be married to a gladiator!" She put her hands on her hips and looked to her mother for support. Her mother shrugged and looked away. Her father boomed in his deep voice, "Alexandra your latest charade has been the last straw. Maybe a gladiator shall put your mischievous soul at rest. Now go and make yourself becoming." Alexandra glared at her father, picked up her skirts and swept from the room. She was going to make him regret this.

message 5: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((but what if the lion wins!!!))

message 6: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((and you have your charrie under ancient rome but you put the rp under ancient greece...))