Just Another RP :) discussion

Haunted House Rp > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 634 comments Mod
((roleplay the dead here!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((I guess I'll create a charrie. Give me a little bit...))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Do you mind if I throw in a bit of randomness? (Paralell universes?)))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((What if the house was a bridge to another dimension?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Fun. I'm a big fan of sci-fi. =D))

Eirwyn wasn't sure how she'd gotten here. She didn't understand... She'd taken a step into the hallway and blinked to find herself... wherever she was.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((kewl!))

Had she strayed? Was she im some sort of half-world? She reached a hand out to touch something, only to find it just out of reach. Her head was reeling.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She startled as she noticed a guy walking up a flight of stairs.

message 10: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Sep 10, 2009 06:15AM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She hurried up the stairs, and began speaking, hoping he could see her, or at least hear her. "Hello? Hello?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Can you hear me?" she asked desperately.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "You can see me?" She sighed in relief as she suddenly realized she was all the way through. Her black skirts brushed against the wall she was standing by and she gently touched the wall, feeling giddy at the sense. She frowned, realizing the man had asked her a question. "I- I don't know." Her brow furrowed as she thought. "I think I stepped through a gate."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She nodded. "I think so. I've never seen a gate before, that is not my area of study. Where am I?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "The Preto House?" Her face took on a confused expression. "What is that?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I've never heard the name before."

message 16: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Sep 12, 2009 05:05PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She pursed her lips, thinking.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Eirwyn shivered. "That felt... odd, to say the least."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She nodded in agreement.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She sighed. "Any chance you could find a gate?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She shook her head. "I don't know."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She glided down the stairs and walked to the center of the kitchen. "This was where I was when I was able to see," she told the man.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((me too, I think))

Her eyes widened hopefully.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She looked down and scowled in irritation. "I think you are right."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Eirwyn stared mindlessly at the spot on the floor.