Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Self Promotion Tips > New promotions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 49 comments Why don't we all add facebook to our lists and just introduce each other and our works once or twice a month or in response to a comment close to the author's work, I just introduced Stuart and have met with favorable results. Shirley Bullock

message 2: by Vera (new)

Vera  | 14 comments I like this idea, Shirley. What's the best way to do the intros on Facebook?

message 3: by Raff (new)

Raff (raffellis) I would like to learn how to use these social networks effectively, without iritating other viewers. I've been trying, ineffectively I might add, with Facebook.

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley (discipleshirley) | 49 comments Well, since this is my first time introducing someone, I have a few friends with autistic children, so I said any one with disabilities or knows someone with disabilities should read this book.....

No if some one mentions I need a vacation, If I knew every ones content I could say...yeah me too I know a couple of authors that wrote about vacation spots and it was just like being there....

Or if someone mentions I am going line dancing I could say so and so has the funniest thing in their book.......on line dancing, I laugh every time I think about it........

You just have to be careful and not do it every day and get to know your friend's tastes who has children for the children's authors etc. I will have to think of a way to do a listing..... I kind of have an idea but do not know how to do the extras' on facebook that well, i will have a friend show me and get back with you guys.