Making Connections discussion

Love Edy (Love Edy #1)
This topic is about Love Edy
MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > Love Edy by Shewanda Pugh ~ June 30th-July 6th

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Title: Love Edy
Author: Shewanda Pugh

Synopsis:

When Edy Phelps falls hard for her best friend, she knows nothing can come from it. Forget actual chemistry, or the fact that she cherishes his mother more than her own; centuries of tradition say that Hassan will grow up, marry the girl his parents pick, and forget his best friend: the dancer with the bursting smile. Except he can't. In a world erupting with possibilities for the boy with a body of steel and dreams of the NFL, everything seems promised while nothing at all is; when he's denied the girl he wants most.

Two hearts. Two families devoted through generations of friendship. Could Edy and Hassan really risk all that? And yet ... how could they not?

Info about the Tour:

This blog tour will run from June 30th – July 6th. The dates are on a first come, first serve basis.

We are looking for hosts for reviews, interviews, and/or promo posts (these are limited to 3 total promo spots for the tour- first come, first serve) . There will be a blog tour-wide giveaway that all participants may include in their post.

If interested in hosting a stop during this tour, please leave your email with your preferred date, type of stop (review/promo/interview) and link to your website/blog.

Reviewers will be emailed an ecopy (available in all formats). All review posts will be eligible for the tour-long Giveaway.

If you sign up, I will send a confirmation email to everyone along with the schedule. A reminder of the scheduled stops will be sent to everyone 1 week in advance. If, at that time, any blogger is scheduled for a review on the tour and finds themselves rating the work under 3 stars, we request that the tour stop become promo only (your review may be posted after the tour stop), or that blogger will be asked to excuse themselves from the tour.

Thanks to all who join the Blog Tour!!!

message 2: by Shannon (last edited Jun 30, 2014 05:59PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments June 30th:

Making Connections Blog - Interview

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Jul 06, 2014 05:03PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments July 1st:

Judith Leger - Promo

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Jul 06, 2014 05:04PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments July 2nd:

Remember The Books - Promo

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Jun 26, 2014 05:30PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments July 3rd:

The Consulting Writer - Interview

message 6: by Shannon (last edited Jun 23, 2014 06:21PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments July 4th:

These are but Shadows - Promo

message 7: by Shannon (last edited Jul 06, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments July 5th:

Books are Love - Review

message 8: by Shannon (last edited Jun 15, 2014 05:48PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments July 6th:

Give A Little Love Book Blog - Review

message 9: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (JudithLeger) | 128 comments I'll do this one. Promo only.

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Judith wrote: "I'll do this one. Promo only."

Thanks Judith! I've got you on the schedule for 7/1!

message 11: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) | 145 comments I love this author's books. If those who blog will email me when they blog about this book, I will tweet and Google Plus about their blog.

message 12: by Shewanda (new) - added it

Shewanda Pugh (shewandapugh) | 9 comments Stan wrote: "I love this author's books. If those who blog will email me when they blog about this book, I will tweet and Google Plus about their blog."

Thank you! Thank you everyone. I really am appreciative.

message 13: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Elizabeth wrote: "The Consulting Writer's quick Link for the July 3rd Post. Post will be updated with interview Q&A prior to July 3rd."

Thanks Elizabeth!!!

message 14: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 5361 comments Mod
Here is the Making Connections stop with interview!
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

message 15: by Shewanda (new) - added it

Shewanda Pugh (shewandapugh) | 9 comments I need contact info/guidelines if The Bookish Owl would still like a guest post.

message 16: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) | 145 comments Shannon wrote: "June 30th:

Making Connections Blog - Interview"

Tweeted and Google +ed

message 17: by Shewanda (new) - added it

Shewanda Pugh (shewandapugh) | 9 comments Thanks everyone!

message 18: by Shewanda (new) - added it

Shewanda Pugh (shewandapugh) | 9 comments I think we lost our July 6th Review post.

unread topics | mark unread