Harry Potter Fans discussion

Important > HP Cast members get sorted.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Hey Guys here is a link to where some of the cast members get sorted by pottermore. http://www.thefandom.net/fandom-fun/h...

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia This is really cool!

message 3: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
Cool! I wished they did Emma, and Daniel too!

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Grace Wright wrote: "Cool! I wished they did Emma, and Daniel too!"

Ya that would have been so great!

message 5: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
Julia wrote: "Grace Wright wrote: "Cool! I wished they did Emma, and Daniel too!"

Ya that would have been so great!"

I'll cross my fingers!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 148 comments lol Rupert Grint and Matthew lewis got sorted into the same house that pottermore sorted me into, it sorted me into hufflepuff, even tho I don't feel like a hufflepuff.

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky | 11 comments Pottermore also sorted me into Hufflepuff as well. I also don't feel like a hufflepuff-I feel like more of a ravenclaw. What house do you feel more like?

message 8: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Wish they did Tom Felton. He posted that he got Gryffindor though!!!

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Amritha wrote: "Wish they did Tom Felton. He posted that he got Gryffindor though!!! "

Thats just awesome!

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia I know its so sad!!!

message 11: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Malte wrote: "If Alan stickman was still alive I would have liked to know his house."

his might have been ravenclaw or slytherin i reckon

message 12: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments I just joined Pottermore and I got Gryffindor, but in this group I'm in Slytherin...

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia Johanna wrote: "I just joined Pottermore and I got Gryffindor, but in this group I'm in Slytherin..."

Thats alright. Whatever you feel you are more you can be in.

message 14: by Jo (last edited Nov 15, 2016 09:33PM) (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Julia wrote: "Johanna wrote: "I just joined Pottermore and I got Gryffindor, but in this group I'm in Slytherin..."

Thats alright. Whatever you feel you are more you can be in."

So I can change if I want???

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia Johanna wrote: "Julia wrote: "Johanna wrote: "I just joined Pottermore and I got Gryffindor, but in this group I'm in Slytherin..."

Thats alright. Whatever you feel you are more you can be in."

So I can change i..."

Ya! You can.

message 16: by Ella, Gryffindor Mod (new)

Ella (theneverlandgal) | 86 comments Mod
Julia wrote: "This is really cool!"

Me too