I Read Comic Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BotM Nominations > Nominations for the November Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Nov 16, 2016 07:57PM) (new)

Kate (kgskocelas) | 570 comments Mod
What trade should we read together for our November Comic Book of the Month? Nominate your pick here! The nomination thread will remain open until 8pm EST on 10/26. Then, five titles will be randomly selected to be voted on by group members on the 1st.

Remember:
- Nominated titles must be TPB comics or original graphic novels.
- Only the first volume of a series may be nominated, unless the group has already read the previous volume(s) as a book of the month.
- If a title you nominate wins, please refrain from nominating another title for at least two months to give others a chance.

More details on our nomination and voting procedures can be found here.

message 2: by Mike, Host & Producer of IRCB! (new)

Mike Rapin (mikerapin) | 594 comments Mod
Nimona

message 3: by Kate (last edited Oct 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Bone, Vol. 1: Out from Boneville because the IRCB Podcast editor Zander AND this significantly less cool, less famous guy Neil Gaiman say it's a must-read.

message 4: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Perry | 2 comments I Kill Giants by Joe Kelly, mainly because it's been on my reading list for a while and it's been critically acclaimed by nearly everyone I've talked to and everywhere online.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Jeff wrote: "I Kill Giants by Joe Kelly, mainly because it's been on my reading list for a while and it's been critically acclaimed by nearly everyone I've talked to and everywhere online."

YES!!! It is an absolute masterpiece and one of my all-time favorites!

message 6: by Kate (new)

Jamie wrote: "I nominate Trees, Vol. 1: In Shadow"

I picked up a used copy of this from my shop a few months ago and it has been eyeballing me from my TBR pile ever since...

message 8: by Kate (new)

Thanks everyone for the excellent nominations! Five will be randomly selected for the poll that we will vote in on the 1st!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.