2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

When Falcons Fall (Sebastian St. Cyr, #11)
This topic is about When Falcons Fall
When Falcons Fall > When Falcons Fall by C. S. Harris

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Nov 19, 2016 08:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Ayleswick-on-Teme, 1813

Sebastian St. Cyr, Viscount Devlin, and his wife, Hero, have come to this deceptively peaceful Shropshire village to honor a slain friend. But when the body of a young widow is found on the banks of the river Teme, the villages inexperienced new magistrate turns to St. Cyr for help.

Sebastian soon realizes that Emma Chance was hiding her true identity, and she was not the first beautiful young woman in the village to be murdered. Also troubling are the machinations of Lucien Bonaparte, the estranged brother of the megalomaniac French Emperor Napoleon...

Home to the eerie ruins of an ancient monastery, Ayleswick reveals itself to be a dark and dangerous place with a violent past that may be connected to Sebastian s own unsettling origins. And as he faces his most diabolical opponent ever, he is forced to consider what malevolence he is willing to embrace in order to destroy a killer.

60 Chapters

Character List
(view spoiler)

Spoiler Info
(view spoiler)

Reading this now.

Phrynne | 602 comments I don't know how you wait so long!!!! Such a good series and I will be forever grateful to the person who recommended it:)

I had several other group obligations:)

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Same here, plus with this series I like stretching it out as there are only so many.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I am going to order this one from the library asap. I've fallen behind in my reading commitments (I just proofread an author's series that is being republished, so I WAS reading).

I'll try to follow this series, and maybe try to stay with another of the monthly choices. Really swamped with lots of family things, too.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments The last one until April! Her publication date has been in March for years. Not sure why it's been moved to April.